2016 Region 4-5A

I DIDN'T CRY FOUL AND I DIDN'T RAT MY TEAM OUT AFTER 1 FLUKE GAME. I LIKE WHAT I SAW FOR THE FUTURE. #LOP

Fluke? Might get someone to buy that if it were close. First score was partial backups. Second was wholesale second/third team. Not a lot of good to draw from that. Lol

#IMNOTBUYINGIT

#YOUSAWBIGBOYFOOTBALL

Curious why Cleveland vs East Ham got nominated for game of the week and Bradley vs McMinn didn't. EH although we have had some good games the last few years, they aren't an rivalry of ours.

The way we played, I wouldn't wanna see us on tv either. This game will tell where we stand the rest of the season. We play "vanilla" like some thinks than we lose. Better let the flood gates out like we did last year against McMinn. We need all the practice and hard work we can get for the Science Hill game.

The way we played, I wouldn't wanna see us on tv either. This game will tell where we stand the rest of the season. We play "vanilla" like some thinks than we lose. Better let the flood gates out like we did last year against McMinn. We need all the practice and hard work we can get for the Science Hill game.

The oldest rivalry in the state along with Cole Copeland, I doubt it had anything to do with vanilla. Bradley fans are just used to throwing the ball every play. WV couldn't stop the run, so why pass? Floyd said he wanted to run the call this year. It takes the pressure off Cole and it milks the clock.

Fluke? Might get someone to buy that if it were close. First score was partial backups. Second was wholesale second/third team. Not a lot of good to draw from that. AND ITS BEEN A WRAP FOR BEECH SINCE HURD LEFT.I CANT TALK EITHER SO O I WILL JUST TROLL 4-5A WHERE THE BIGBOYZ PLAY.Lol

#IMNOTBUYINGIT

#YOUSAWBIGBOYFOOTBALL

GET A LIFE EERS.

GET A LIFE EERS.

Here's the difference... I'm not annoying about saying my team is the greatest. I admit when I'm wrong and my team got beat. I don't call it a fluke when my team loses by 30+. I don't hashtag everything with #LOP even when my defense forgot what time the game started. BTW, when was the last time Ooltewah won a gold ball? Or silver? Or was relevant in the statewide scheme of things.

#GETACLUE

#HOMER