2016 Region 4-5A

WV found a defense - Big Time!

Congrats on the big win over Oak Ridge!

😎. He made some long awaited adjustments plus They lost a starting offensive tackle last week. Senior Skylar Swafford their leading tackler at Linebacker was moved to tackle. Also starting running back and also plays a lot at linebacker Alex King didn't play. From people at the game. And radio. So must of been a good job of coaching different positions. Good job

LOL SHALL WE MEET AGAIN. 4-5A STILL IN IT TO WIN IT. WALKER VALLEY KUDOS FOR KNOCKING OFF THE #1SEED. TEE HIGGINS IS GOING TO CLEMSON FOR A REASON AND HE IS A STUD LETS CLEAR THAT UP. GETTING PAST OUR DISTRICT IS NOT EASY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE SAME TEAM TWICE. ALWAYS 2 DIFFERENT TYPES OF GAMES SO YOU CAN'T ASSUME WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

#LOP

LOL SHALL WE MEET AGAIN. 4-5A STILL IN IT TO WIN IT. WALKER VALLEY KUDOS FOR KNOCKING OFF THE #1SEED. TEE HIGGINS IS GOING TO CLEMSON FOR A REASON AND HE IS A STUD LETS CLEAR THAT UP. GETTING PAST OUR DISTRICT IS NOT EASY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE SAME TEAM TWICE. ALWAYS 2 DIFFERENT TYPES OF GAMES SO YOU CAN'T ASSUME WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

#LOP

What you think PA best year this region has seen ? Through the year and playoffs so far. Any given night anything could happen? So many different styles of football. Put the 17 injured players back on Cleveland's team could be even better.

What you think PA best year this region has seen ? Through the year and playoffs so far. Any given night anything could happen? So many different styles of football. Put the 17 injured players back on Cleveland's team could be even better.

IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF THE YEAR THAT WE HAD A 3 WAY TIE WHEN EAST HAMILTON WAS IN OUR DISTRICT. BUT MUCH MORE TRASH TALKING ERRBODY SENSITIVE NOW SO PA HAD TO TONE IT DOWN THIS SEASON. NOT ALOT OF BIG NAMES AND 2K QBS BUT STILL ALOT OF YOUNG PLAYMAKERS.

4-5A HAS BEEN THE BEST DISTRICT TO PLAY IN IMO.YES RHEA BEAT ALL OF US BUT NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT.WE KNOW THE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES OF EACH TEAM BECAUSE ITS THE SAME AREA EACH YEAR.

KUDOS TO MCMINN FOR UNEXPECTEDLY BEING IN THE CONVERSATION THIS SEASON. THAT CHICKENWINGT CAME IN SMOKING THE FIRST SEASON AND NEXT SEASON IT WILL BE EVEN BETTER. I KNOW THAT WALKER VALLEY COMING OUT SWINGING AND MY OWLS GOT TO BE READY TO SWING BACK. THEY HAVE ALOT OF CONFIDENCE BY KNOCKING OF THE #1SEED AND WE DID SAY EARLY TO WATCH OUT FOR THE PASSING ATTACK AND THAT ERRBODY CAME BACK ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE AND THAT YOU CAN'T SLEEP ON THAT QB.CLEVELAND IS LIKE THE CAVALIERS IN 2015..INJURIES BUT STILL COMPETING BUT NOT ENOUGH DEPTH TO FINISH.

RHEA COUNTY IS UNDEFEATED IN THE DISTRICT DESPITE A SECONDARY THAT HAS GIVEN UP MORE POINTS THAN ANYBODY ELSE BUT IT DON'T MATTER IF YOU CAN'T STOP THE RUN AND THAT IS WHAT THEY HANG THEIR HATS ON.MY OWLS ARE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER OFFENSIVELY AND PUTTING UP ALOT OF POINTS WHICH LOOKING AT THEM EARLIER AFTER RIVERDALE I NEVER SAW THAT COMING BUT IM GLAD THEY GOT IT TOGETHER AT THE RIGHT TIME.

BIG GAMES FOR US TONIGHT AND LET'S CONTINUE TO REPRESENT THE BEST DISTRICT IN EAST TENNESSEE!

#LOP

Edited by PassiveAggressive

replace McMinn with a healthy Cleveland and it's possible 4-5A sweeps.

IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF THE YEAR THAT WE HAD A 3 WAY TIE WHEN EAST HAMILTON WAS IN OUR DISTRICT. BUT MUCH MORE TRASH TALKING ERRBODY SENSITIVE NOW SO PA HAD TO TONE IT DOWN THIS SEASON. NOT ALOT OF BIG NAMES AND 2K QBS BUT STILL ALOT OF YOUNG PLAYMAKERS.

That was a great year. Cleveland, EH, and Ooltewah were all very good. Lots of exciting football.