Wayne County 2016

wildcat89

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Watched WC QB throw the ball around today and all I can say is get ready! WC going to be tough to beat this year. The running game won't have the big bruising backs it had last year but lots of speed. The line have been working extra hard and looked big and aggressive, I can't wait to get spring started!

Give me an update on this year's squad. Been out of the loop for a while and want to see how WC stacks up this year and important players.

Backs are looking good as expected. Preston Rice, Avery Davis, Briley Harris, Cameron Ruddle and Joe Birchette in the backfield will be hard to stop. Returning Blaine Bevis and Dawson Mathis at receivers but don't know who will be joining them, Davis will be catching passes out of the backfield. The line is starting to come together with some good sized boys that get after it pretty good. Will know a little more after Thursday's scrimmage but still have some playing baseball.