TREZEVANT VS. WHO FOR THE 2A 2016 TITLE

UniversalHearthrob04

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. I read it correctly

I think that you didn't. It seems as if this suspension will be retroactive as the issue now is him not getting paid for 5 days... From the article, " A district spokesperson confirmed White was suspended five days without pay."

I see WAS suspended, but again you could be right and I could be wrong. I think Teli will be on the sidelines Friday but maybe not.

I think that you didn't. It seems as if this suspension will be retroactive as the issue now is him not getting paid for 5 days... From the article, " A district spokesperson confirmed White was suspended five days without pay."

I see WAS suspended, but again you could be right and I could be wrong. I think Teli will be on the sidelines Friday but maybe not.

Those 26 days were with pay. The additional 5 are without pay. Mr. Williams, his representative, is so upset because they weren't notified about this.

Those 26 days were with pay. The additional 5 are without pay. Mr. Williams, his representative, is so upset because they weren't notified about this.

I don't know about that interpretation my good man. From article, "The investigation report recommends the suspension for White, which the district confirmed he's already served, as well as the completion of a full audit of current and former Trezevant High report cards and transcripts."

I think he's in the clear but as I stated the point of contention now is the MONEY that will be missing from his check. That's what I am getting from reading the article, unless you know something else.

no I think people just want things to be done fair and correctly. On another article it said that no players THIS season grades were altered. Does that mean last season the season before? If there is smoke there is fire.

You say where there's smoke there's fire, well how about it could just be an Over-zealous Administrator that has an issue with the Head Football Coach?  :ugeek:

The investigation has been completed and the discipline has been issued. There isn't anything else to be done but to play football. Stop trying to find stuff there was smoke and there was a fire according to the investigation they put the fire out. I guess yall want Trezevant eliminated from the playoffs.

They don't want to see that Gold Ball in North Memphis