TREZEVANT VS. WHO FOR THE 2A 2016 TITLE

UniversalHearthrob04

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause he's too busy going for a State Title... Just because justice may be delayed doesn't mean it's not coming... Just a thought.

no he doesn't file because he knows he slipped by and let someone else take the fall and he got a hand slap. I have seen enough over the years. People will file for anything unless they know they were busted and got away with it. Just my thoughts

I don't know. What usually happens to coaches when there is no institutional control ?

Is that what the article stated that he didn't have institutional control i don't believe so. He received punishment for his role and that was it. You guys can make it out to be more but it is what it is. How can a coach have control of an institution. 

it is obvious that he had knowledge of what was going on. He knows much more than he is admitting to in my opinion. If I were the principal, the coach would be dismissed from his position immediately. An educated guess is it will happen at the conclusion of the season. As far as players go, I am certain grades were not changed for the 3rd string freshman punter. If you are going to try a stunt you are going to do it for front line players. Fans, boosters, parents and players should demand that this mess be cleaned up and not just swept under the rug. JMO

We are demanding it and we accept the findings and the punishment levied down. They found what they found and punished him.!!

no he doesn't file because he knows he slipped by and let someone else take the fall and he got a hand slap. I have seen enough over the years. People will file for anything unless they know they were busted and got away with it. Just my thoughts

How do you know whats going to happen once Teli gets that second gold ball. He has union representation I promise you that this may not be the end of it and especially if they try and take his pay.