TREZEVANT VS. WHO FOR THE 2A 2016 TITLE

UniversalHearthrob04

what u talkin about Willis?

He's talking about they lost this past weekend to a Mississippi team. He didn't, however, tell you that the Mississippi team they lost to, by a score of 27-26, is a MHSAA Division 1, Region 1, Class 6A school that plays in the same division with South Panola. The name of the school is Southaven, and they are the equivalent to playing against, for all intense and purposes, White Station, or Franklin, or Smyrna, or Dobyns-Bennett, just to give you some kind of perspective.

Edited by kwc

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's talking about they lost this past weekend to a Mississippi team. He didn't, however, tell you that the Mississippi team they lost to, by a score of 27-26, is a MHSAA Division 1, Region 1, Class 6A school that plays in the same division with South Panola. The name of the school is Southaven, and they are the equivalent to playing against, for all intense and purposes, White Station, or Franklin, or Smyrna, or Dobyns-Bennett, just to give you some kind of perspective.

good post

Ced has played himself out...he probably won't be able to even volunteer in the city again...he has been known to do things he not supposed to, I'll just leave that there. But it's been said he could be locked up for what he did at Hillcrest is why they didn't waste time shipping him outta there...he has that Tim T. Syndrome...lol...very selfish and no regard for rules

Ced has played himself out...he probably won't be able to even volunteer in the city again...he has been known to do things he not supposed to, I'll just leave that there. But it's been said he could be locked up for what he did at Hillcrest is why they didn't waste time shipping him outta there...he has that Tim T. Syndrome...lol...very selfish and no regard for rules

What he do? Steal some money? Spill them beans bruh

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

• 2 weeks later...

I see where Trezevant isn't even ranked in the top 3 in the state, so why is it them vs whoever for the state title? They are ranked fifth, Adamsville is #1, followed by Boyd Buchanan,Marion County, and Watertown. Sounds to me like Trezevant fans are counting their eggs before they hatch lol.

They are the team to beat in 2A. No doubt about it.