Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Let me ask you Jasperlites a question. When the SOS heads out why dont you hire that Tudors man? He played in the NFL. That Brown man could help him. That Brown man played in the NFL to. They are home grown and wouldnt leave like the SOS. The SOS filled you Jasperlites full of mess like he did Grider. Grider said he thought he won the durn lottery. All he got was a counterfeit ticket. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Wow!!! Last 4 pages I saw is only SP folks stiring the pot PRAYING CRR leaves MC! Bahahahaha!!! Sounds like a bunch of school girls hoping the homecoming queen transfers so they might have a chance to win next year! As far as that "counterfeit" ticket.....it atleast got us two record breaking earholings of those princesses down south. Either way it goes MC will be fine. I wish CRR luck with whatever decision he makes!

Wow!!! Last 4 pages I saw is only SP folks stiring the pot PRAYING CRR leaves MC! Bahahahaha!!! Sounds like a bunch of school girls hoping the homecoming queen transfers so they might have a chance to win next year! As far as that "counterfeit" ticket.....it atleast got us two record breaking earholings of those princesses down south. Either way it goes MC will be fine. I wish CRR luck with whatever decision he makes!

The decision has been made. He is leaving. As for the earholings? Yes, you did beat us soundly both years. Coach Ross is a fine coach, but any decent coach would have done the same thing to us each time. Be happy you are on top of the series right now. It doesn't last forever and I assure you it will change again.

LRDAO.... You finally come out from under that rock? Funny thing is you tithe givers swallowed hook line and sinker of the SOS mess. The SOS told your fellars the same bunch of mess about getting involved in community and staying long term. Yep you tithe givers got that same counterfeit ticket Grider got from the SOS. You think im joking but im not.

The decision has been made. He is leaving. As for the earholings? Yes, you did beat us soundly both years. Coach Ross is a fine coach, but any decent coach would have done the same thing to us each time. Be happy you are on top of the series right now. It doesn't last forever and I assure you it will change again.

Maybe-maybe not! Until it comes out of his mouth it's just like you guys trying to pick the winner of the "bachelorette". It's just absolutely hilarious watching/reading these threads. By all means continue on though! If by some miracle he stayed I think the county should issue a suicide watch for some specific posters (not you)! Tudaloo! Enjoy! See ya next fall!

Maybe-maybe not! Until it comes out of his mouth it's just like you guys trying to pick the winner of the "bachelorette". It's just absolutely hilarious watching/reading these threads. By all means continue on though! If by some miracle he stayed I think the county should issue a suicide watch for some specific posters (not you)! Tudaloo! Enjoy! See ya next fall!

Ok, just remember I messaged a certain coachT poster on here over a month ago and told him what was happening and gave him a two week window where it would happen. He has no dog in the fight, but will come out and back up what I am saying when it's announced.

you won't have the Ross factor...got out of there

Ok, just remember I messaged a certain coachT poster on here over a month ago and told him what was happening and gave him a two week window where it would happen. He has no dog in the fight, but will come out and back up what I am saying when it's announced.

I understand. Your real name is reality Steve! Not sure if there is a pot of gold for who guesses first or what but it's all a rumor until he announces it. So now we have aka: Reality Steve (theAmbassador) aka: Old Predictable (OP) and aka: Reality Deficient (RD). Cant wait til football season!!!!!