Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Recon he just got his last check. It was a couple of hard boiled eggs and that 12oz.sirloin from the Sizzler. I've been talkin to that man at Hammers about yuns, I'm beginin to figure out your secrets! Said you and OP are the stars at that Little Princess theatre! Say it any so... You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not!

You Jasperlites is the stars of coacht!!!!! Coacht fellers knows Old Pirate ain't joking a nary bit! Us SP fellers, heck we jest sit and watch you kinfolkes chase rabbits. BTW, is it true you kinfolkes is planning a fund raiser to help bump the tithe up with a Kaitlyn look alike contest? Pert near sure you fellers might pocket a few extra dollars. Edited by OLD PIRATE

You Jasperlites is the stars of coacht!!!!! Coacht fellers knows Old Pirate ain't joking a nary bit! Us SP fellers, heck we jest sit and watch you kinfolkes chase rabbits. BTW, is it true you kinfolkes is planning a fund raiser to help bump the tithe up with a Kaitlyn look alike contest? Pert near sure you fellers might pocket a few extra dollars.

Old pirate I garuntee you the Jasperlites is on about a five year rain of the stars of coacht. They always giving me and that man from Ronnies red eye something to talk about. You think im joking but im not.

I followed the lead of the SAKIA's on here and it led me nowhere. Daggum it. I might not get a loan from that Abbott & Costello fellow to buy a lot up in the Jasper Highlands now. I might just move to Cleveland where my brother Mustang Tom lives and chat with Ambassador's family while I am up there.

If you see them tell them I said you're ok.

There are some real winners up the road. Ya hear about those scams idiots fall for like winning the Jamacian lottery they didn't enter. I often wonder where do they find these people?

Well at least as rumoring fishwives the skillethead is more in their element than when they are talking about football. About which they are totally clueless. Morons

Edited by rikberry