Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Fact is VG always planned to return. He wanted to spend time coaching his daughter and SP was looking at a rough stretch, convenient time for a sabbatical. The truth is that the deal between RR and SP soured once RR found out he was going to be a caretaker for three or so years and VG was going to pull the strings. The irony is that it is VG who is the real SOS. TRUTH.

Little rikki what kind of mess is? Fact is the SOS was still interviewing for jobs after he told Grider he was coming. You are full of mess. That lady from that Georgia school even said in that Hargis mans paper they didnt follow through. Old pirate tried to tell you tithe givers. You think im joking but im not.

CVG could have easily appointed an assistant as head coach. His brother for instance. CDW for instance. He came back because several begged him to come back until we can get it all back under control. We were losing kids not necessarily to other schools but to hallway walkers. The handful that decided to play this past year just because CVG was at the helm made a tremendous difference. You Jasperlites don't know as much as you think. Just like we don't know as much as we think about CRR.

Difference is, sp is home to the coach that's there.. where's home for slick Rick? Funny how many times I heard vic left because the cupboard was bare. I think they were state runners up the year after he left, upset in the 2nd round the year after, then he comes back and picks up kids out of the hallway of his own school, and makes a decent run to the 3rd round. If this is a bare cupboard, can't wait until it is full again.

I don't and can't remember sp going 1-9 in recent history

Difference is, sp is home to the coach that's there.. where's home for slick Rick? Funny how many times I heard vic left because the cupboard was bare. I think they were state runners up the year after he left, upset in the 2nd round the year after, then he comes back and picks up kids out of the hallway of his own school, and makes a decent run to the 3rd round. If this is a bare cupboard, can't wait until it is full again.

Youngon, them Jasperlites is always confused. Theys so used to the Pirates bringing home the bacon, theys ain't got a clue. Coach Tim had them feuding for state title while they were on the couch. Granted the talent was down the following year & with the loss of Fitzgerald worsened the ability to compete. The churn is churning, the cream will come to the top sooner than some wish!

Say it to his face! I bet you won't. You are probably some little school girl anyway.

FEAR THE BOSS & FEAR THE ROSS

The churn is churning, the cream will come to the top sooner than some wish!

Hold on now OP, this is getting pretty dirty. We are talking about football here on this thread. Sounds like you been down at that little princess theater watching that Kaitlyn drag show again! You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Now, Now lickerman... We all know you are correct with the first runner up comment. Good team that year, but just like MC not good enough.. As for the second comment, average year and beat pretty soundly if I do recall.. Third comment, yes he picked up kids from up and down the hall at Grundy County, not his own school.. That QB made a big difference in this years play.. As he will next year.. Heck of a good QB.. I haven't heard you panheads speak one word about how lucky you were to have him. All I'm sayin is the cupboard was dry but as we all know in the valley one good QB/RB can take a team from 5-5 to 7-3. You think I'm drinkin liquor but I'm not!

Get it right, it's beerman, don't recall disrespecting you. So please try and control your inner jasper and not disrespect me.

He left because the cupboard was bare, is what has been said. And I think that is what will happen with rick. I think he stays another year, and leaves with this senior class.