Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

I'm curious who Bassy and PP68 sees filling the void of the skill players who graduate that keep the offense as strong as it is? Defense will still look good but that's a whole lot of skill players to replace ? That with the kicker and punting ( Henderson again )

Kicker is the position that leaves the most difficult position to fill with similar quality. MC will be as nearly as strong or stronger every where else.

Kicker is the position that leaves the most difficult position to fill with similar quality. MC will be as nearly as strong or stronger every where else.

look at the seniors leaving - massengale , Henderson , kicker , Walters , downs, Allender, Beasley? All were key players and without Walters alone the offense lost a huge weapon? Who fills each one of theses boys spots? I think MC will do fine on defense but there's some big shoes to filll offensively - and some of these were key on defense also? And special teams losing Henderson when receiving and the kicker when kicking? Lots of weapons leaving?

look at the seniors leaving - massengale , Henderson , kicker , Walters , downs, Allender, Beasley? All were key players and without Walters alone the offense lost a huge weapon? Who fills each one of theses boys spots? I think MC will do fine on defense but there's some big shoes to filll offensively - and some of these were key on defense also? And special teams losing Henderson when receiving and the kicker when kicking? Lots of weapons leaving?

I personally think Marion will be fine with 40 at FB and 8 looks to be really good as well. They also played another kid against us that broke a long run on us. I think it was 14. The kicker and QB are hard to replace, but they will be fine in 2016. Hopefully we can close the gap a little more.

Mc will be just fine next year. Alot of younger kids got in Alot of games. It's not been said on here so I will say it losing Baxter on defense is a big loss call the plays on defense. He had a great game in Cookeville.

I just want to thank everyone again for all the thought and prayers when Walt got hurt. He thanked every teammate personally for letting him be apart of MC again.

MC will be in finals again next year

LOPAO.........is this an attempt at an early April Fools Joke, or is you off some sort of medication, or is this the lasting result of too much juice after another runner up finish, or is you unlike.......Roy and you is.......joking? No it has to be Yous found some powerful....Rose Colored Glasses! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Mc will be just fine next year. Alot of younger kids got in Alot of games. It's not been said on here so I will say it losing Baxter on defense is a big loss call the plays on defense. He had a great game in Cookeville.

I just want to thank everyone again for all the thought and prayers when Walt got hurt. He thanked every teammate personally for letting him be apart of MC again.

MC will be in finals again next year

Definitely a big loss. He was the qb on defense. They called his name a lot on Saturday.

• Upvote 1