Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

I hope so as well. After next year there will be a drop for a couple of years but i would like to see the indians back on the schedule and drop grundy unless they improve greatly, in that case hixson can fall off. I wouldnt mind mc scheduling a for sure loss either to challenge the kids further. That one game where you know will be tough and that you will have to play your best and it might not still be enough.

You mean Boyd, right?!? Lol

Ship Is Sinking would be SIS. LMBO

... --- ... , or sos.  Or  save our ship if you prefer.  It is a time honored call of distress, which is so ironically appropos I can hardly stand it and I giggle like a school girl every time they use it.  Now they will probably put an end to one of my joys in life.

Definitely a big loss. He was the qb on defense. They called his name a lot on Saturday.

Baxter will be missed.. he is replacable though, as is Henderson on defense. The way I see it we have three holes to fill. The big one being Walters, I dont think any school at any level repaces an athelete of his calaber in just one season. He is a one in 10 year quarterback at the high school level. I believe 40 will do fine at FB as Bassy mentioned, he will most likely move to the signal caller on D. Hansard/the other McClain brother will fill in at LB. Henderson was probably the best return man that I have seen in many years, he will also be difficult to replace. As for the kicker Stephens, he will not be repaced.. We can only hope to find an exchange student such as Stefan Malsy from years past (German exchange student in the late 80's). Or as PP68 mentioned one of those soccer gals.

Thanks, OP!  I would have never guessed that you guys would have a different language across the river.  So, who is the SOS?  

The skilletheads call CRR the sos cause they tried to sell him a bill of goods and he told them to "Johnny Paycheck" it.  And now he's over here and they are like like old Elton John after he was spurned by George Michael. They was all hot and bothered when he was their date for the weekend and now its Monday and they's dumped and po'ed.

Edited by rikberry

The skilletheads call CRR the sos cause they tried to sell him a bill of goods and he told them to "Johnny Paycheck" it.  And now he's over here and they are like like old Elton John after he was spurned by George Michael. They was all hot and bothered when he was their date for the weekend and now its Monday and they's dumped and po'ed.

LOL!  Sounds like a great movie plot!