Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

The skilletheads call CRR the sos cause they tried to sell him a bill of goods and he told them to "Johnny Paycheck" it.  And now he's over here and they are like like old Elton John after he was spurned by George Michael. They was all hot and bothered when he was their date for the weekend and now its Monday and they's dumped and po'ed.

Now correct me if I'm wrong alot of you Jasper boys already had to eat some fowl tasting words a couple of years ago concerning accusations..... With evidence in hand it will all come out in the wash. In due time  them words will once again just like before be very hard to chew.

Now concerning CRR it's evident that he was schooled well by Lamb and the Kinfolks South of here but since he left that Program they ain't missed a beat. As far as youns boss he did fall into some talent which we all know don't last long... let's see how he does when the cubbard is bare we know he ain't faired to well against teams with as much talent or more.

Now correct me if I'm wrong alot of you Jasper boys already had to eat some fowl tasting words a couple of years ago concerning accusations..... With evidence in hand it will all come out in the wash. In due time  them words will once again just like before be very hard to chew.

Now concerning CRR it's evident that he was schooled well by Lamb and the Kinfolks South of here but since he left that Program they ain't missed a beat. As far as youns boss he did fall into some talent which we all know don't last long... let's see how he does when the cubbard is bare we know he ain't faired to well against teams with as much talent or more.

Hmmmm...that is interesting indeed.  Sounds like you may know more than you are letting on.  What team do you pull for, if I may ask?

Funny thing is the cupboard wont be bare for a good while. Little leagues are good all the way to the little guys. After next there will be a dropoff even so much as the pirates might be able to compete again. As olt tiger would say........rekon so. Thats funny that you mention that because for the last 4 years sp folks keep saying the talent is or will be gone year after year. These kids werent nearly this successful in middle school so i guess someone is developing them.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Funny thing is the cupboard wont be bare for a good while. Little leagues are good all the way to the little guys. After next there will be a dropoff even so much as the pirates might be able to compete again. As olt tiger would say........rekon so. Thats funny that you mention that because for the last 4 years sp folks keep saying the talent is or will be gone year after year. These kids werent nearly this successful in middle school so i guess someone is developing them.

Hope Jasper continues to produce like  good ball games not blowouts....  It's good that you are able to tell what kind of talent you are going to have 5 to 6 years down the road but if what you said in another thread is true it want matter as far as these two Schools will it.

You said maybe the kids were being developed better now because they didn't have much success earlier. I was trying to say, yes that might be the case, but it could also be that they just were not coached well before they got to HS.

If TTP wont say it Bassy I will... You are correct... It's simple, same group of kids very different outcome! Coaching in MS was poor.Great mentors to the children, good men though. Edited by Astimeexpires01