Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

I really think # 8 for MC will have a breakout season next year, not that he wasnt impressive this year but he's just a sophmore. He could be a really special back by the time he's done at MC. Lots of other players that will have their chances to stand out and fill the holes left by these seniors, who had an outstanding year. Really looking forward to seeing who steps up and takes the helm at QB. I honestly believe that this offense will still be dynamic next year even though we lost some great athletes, and the D should still be just fine.   

You are hijacking every thread with wrestling updates. LMBO

Barney you get on here and hijack websites with your constant lusting of the SOS. I garuntee you little rikki could take the boys the SOS had and do just as good. Get out of here with your mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Barney you get on here and hijack websites with your constant lusting of the SOS. I garuntee you little rikki could take the boys the SOS had and do just as good. Get out of here with your mess. You think im joking but im not.

Rectal Roy, it's about time to go get another one of your suppositories and use it. You are full of mess. Go back to Ronnie's and talk to that man you talk too.

Hopefully Sequatchie can scrimmage Marion again and get back on the schedule the next year.

I hope so as well. After next year there will be a drop for a couple of years but i would like to see the indians back on the schedule and drop grundy unless they improve greatly, in that case hixson can fall off. I wouldnt mind mc scheduling a for sure loss either to challenge the kids further. That one game where you know will be tough and that you will have to play your best and it might not still be enough.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails