Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Sp was severly outmatched but like typical hicks teams they stayed in it with hustle and being scrappy. This mc team will be way better by the end of the year.

Does SP have any other seniors on the bball team other than Chase Frame? How many seniors MC got in bball. Don't read too much into my question. I'm just curious, not trying to make excuses Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Does SP have any other seniors on the bball team other than Chase Frame? How many seniors MC got in bball. Don't read too much into my question. I'm just curious, not trying to make excuses

Im not really sure, someone said either they started 3 seniors and 2 juniors or vice versa. Not sure about marion either but harveston and walters are both seniors and those are two all state caliber players. Kane hale is a sophomore. Mc was definitely in football form still and were reaching and got severly outhustled that night. Sp is a bad badketball team, but exciting to watch with their agressiveness and hustle. If yall can keep hicks for a while, that group of seventh graders will be something for sure.

You guys are still in here talking about basketball? LMBO. Coach Ross says Marion will be loaded again in 2016. That's good enough for me. I don't think we will get mercy ruled in 2016, but the margin should still be pretty wide between us and MC.

I know a lot of sp posters say next year is your year to start a run again. I respectfully disagree. We wont get sixty next year but should be a big favorite. That doesnt mean we will roll, especially at the pitt. Turnovers and big plays can keep a team in a game, much like the title game. Should be a better game for sure.

I know a lot of sp posters say next year is your year to start a run again. I respectfully disagree. We wont get sixty next year but should be a big favorite. That doesnt mean we will roll, especially at the pitt. Turnovers and big plays can keep a team in a game, much like the title game. Should be a better game for sure.

That's why I said the margin will still be wide.

I didn't say we would get mercy ruled, but Marion should still be 21 points better than us next season.

You will not get murcy ruled. But I would venture to say it will be borderline 28 point difference. I do believe SP will go one round deeper in the playoffs next year. No doubt the GC transfer and Mr. Kennemore will be a Chad Pennington/Randy Moss conection. They should make your ground game ever better next year.