Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

... --- ... , or sos. Or save our ship if you prefer. It is a time honored call of distress, which is so ironically appropos I can hardly stand it and I giggle like a school girl every time they use it. Now they will probably put an end to one of my joys in life.

Question Little Ricky, tell us coacht fellers how much you tithers are paying extra for coaches to send kids to private schools? Is there a % expectation, please inform us jest so other programs that hire coaches that opt to send their youngons to private schools have sorta idea.

The skilletheads call CRR the sos cause they tried to sell him a bill of goods and he told them to "Johnny Paycheck" it. And now he's over here and they are like like old Elton John after he was spurned by George Michael. They was all hot and bothered when he was their date for the weekend and now its Monday and they's dumped and po'ed.

Pretty much sums it up.......lol

So if I understand correctly, CRR was offered the South Pitt job, but declined and went to Marion Co.?

He got the job at SP in 2013. He stayed a month or so and left and went back to Georgia. He says he was promised some things that he wasn't getting. SP administration said give it time. He wanted some things with teaching positions, etc that we couldn't accomodate without current teachers being moved around or out of a job. The bottom line was after he was hired he and the SP administration didn't see eye to eye on everything so he left. Edited by TheAmbassador

So if I understand correctly, CRR was offered the South Pitt job, but declined and went to Marion Co.?  

SP hired him and couldn't meet his demands. When the Coach got fired from Marion Co it left the door open for Coach Ross. They went along with the demands and there you have it. I think SP is better off with Coach Grider,they just need to get you fellers defensive  coach back.

Probably would have to ask vic or ross to get the true answer, but even then you will get two different ones.....lol. it was a year apart. He bailed because of what he deemed lack of commitment on victorys part. Kind of a sore spot with some.

Id like to get them both on a rectangle table with one on each end and rehash the whole process. Let all of us sit in on it as well. LMBO

SP hired him and couldn't meet his demands. When the Coach got fired from Marion Co it left the door open for Coach Ross. They went along with the demands and there you have it. I think SP is better off with Coach Grider,they just need to get you fellers defensive  coach back.

Easy big guy...why do you have to go picking on us?  We will hold pat with what we have, I hope!?!