Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

What about the Beasley kid? He is a big lose, right?

You could find something about each senior that we lose that makes it a challenge to replace them. Beasley is a great kid that just happened to be with some very strong skill players. I often thought he just never realized his potential. He had some clutch runs Saturday after Zeman went down. He came through when we needed him for sure.

21, 1 and 13 will be the most diffict to replace. Mc may do like sp and directional kick when they kick off next year. 40 steps in at fullback i think and will do a great job. 8 and 14 were sophomores this year and will be better next year. Beasley didnt get to play as much as i thought he zhould have, but his loss will be about like riley last year. 23, hansard has also shown flashes and is also a linebacker. With one, he will be greatly missed, but it isnt like we throw the ball a lot. If zeman steps in at qb we will still be in great shape. I look for a couple of freshmen to get some playing time also. I would say saylors will step in to return kickoffs and punts, or zeman. Looks like we need a exchange student kicker.

I personally think Marion will be fine with 40 at FB and 8 looks to be really good as well. They also played another kid against us that broke a long run on us. I think it was 14. The kicker and QB are hard to replace, but they will be fine in 2016. Hopefully we can close the gap a little more.

The most are misunderstanding the situation once again, as last year when BZ graduated.  No one is ever replaced.  A new team is built each year and MC will have ample quality players to field as good as or maybe better of a team than this year.  Mark it down.  Most casual fans see players going and ask how we can replace "fill in the blank."  What is really happening is new talent is developed and a new team and different scheme is built around that available talent.  This year’s MC team was different and better than last year’s even though they lost an irreplaceable player.  Did MC replace BZ? By no means, that would that not be possible.  Did they diversify and get better? Yes.  Same will happen for the next several years.  You are witnessing the early stages of a dynastic run.

All is great around the jailhouse from posts on this thread. This skillet head ain't falling for all this mess the the Warriors will be better. Yea, yea....you Jasper fellers say you were better this year even after losing B Zeman, perhaps...but only.........because of Walter's return. The warriors lost one dynamic player but gained one that wasn't expected. Unless.......Jasper somehow gets an unknown dynamic transfer the Warriors will Not be as good, not to mention Massengale- good clutch player and Henderson-heart of special teams. However the region will be less talented and could make fellers get jacked up with false expectations. Will Jasper have another good team....yes, but Not better unless the unknown dynamics come in play. Anyhow, Still at the very......best is more Silver.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

All is great around the jailhouse from posts on this thread. This skillet head ain't falling for all this mess the the Warriors will be better. Yea, yea....you Jasper fellers say you were better this year even after losing B Zeman, perhaps...but only.........because of Walter's return. The warriors lost one dynamic player but gained one that wasn't expected. Unless.......Jasper somehow gets an unknown dynamic transfer the Warriors will Not be as good, not to mention Massengale- good clutch player and Henderson-heart of special teams. However the region will be less talented and could make fellers get jacked up with false expectations. Will Jasper have another good team....yes, but Not better unless the unknown dynamics come in play. Anyhow, Still at the very......best is more Silver.

We agree OP, transfer or 2 and they may be as good or even better. If not, they won't be as good. A E is my early pick to represent the East. Talent and speed all over the field,

Im glad to see you are still here supporting the warriors. This is the same thing you said, even as the season was going on this year. No way yall will be better, who is gonna get the four yards.....blah blah blah. I dont agree as of now that mc will be better, but i think they have a shot to be close and if everything falls into place who knows? A lot depends on zeman and the extent of his injury, likely an acl. Mc will definitely need him back at full strength. A year bigger, faster and stronger will help the kids. Keep doubting them and you can come back to cookeville again and watch after your team is done. Silver is better than a third round pasting. Lol, so you know that the region will be down nostradamas? Outside of Tyner, who will be worse? Boyd thinks they will be better, meigs will be better brainerd, bledsoe, poll, silverdale all will be improved. Yall will likely take some lumps again and then get to thay awful region schedule and be the hottest team in the state again and talk about how much you have improved. I have a question, how are you gonna replace #7?

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

We agree OP, transfer or 2 and they may be as good or even better. If not, they won't be as good. A E is my early pick to represent the East. Talent and speed all over the field,

Pujo, these Jasperlites is full of mess. They have seen an up swing in success the last three years that was seen in advance. They have had some good youngons that were meant to be successful. Question Pujo, how would you Hampton folkes feel about a coach that doesn't feel a school system that employees him ain't good enough for his own Youngon? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Pujo, these Jasperlites is full of mess. They have seen an up swing in success the last three years that was seen in advance. They have had some good youngons that were meant to be successful. Question Pujo, how would you Hampton folkes feel about a coach that doesn't feel a school system that employees him ain't good enough for his own Youngon?

Yeah, those kids had lots of success in the jr high didnt they? You continuously show how much of a joke you are. Wonder what pujo would think of someone that would run a great coach off because jr wasnt good enough to play for him. Talk about daddy ball......lol. stay classy old tiger.

Im glad to see you are still here supporting the warriors. This is the same thing you said, even as the season was going on this year. No way yall will be better, who is gonna get the four yards.....blah blah blah. I dont agree as of now that mc will be better, but i think they have a shot to be close and if everything falls into place who knows? A lot depends on zeman and the extent of his injury, likely an acl. Mc will definitely need him back at full strength. A year bigger, faster and stronger will help the kids. Keep doubting them and you can come back to cookeville again and watch after your team is done. Silver is better than a third round pasting. Lol, so you know that the region will be down nostradamas? Outside of Tyner, who will be worse? Boyd thinks they will be better, meigs will be better brainerd, bledsoe, poll, silverdale all will be improved. Yall will likely take some lumps again and then get to thay awful region schedule and be the hottest team in the state again and talk about how much you have improved. I have a question, how are you gonna replace #7?

Old Pirate supports All the youngons that feud. As often posted, The Youngons are the Heroes and are deserving. BTW, Walters was the one counted on to get the 4 yards and did a wonderful job at it but as a duel threat! A HUGE CONGRATS to Logan Walters for a great season! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Yeah, those kids had lots of success in the jr high didnt they? You continuously show how much of a joke you are. Wonder what pujo would think of someone that would run a great coach off because jr wasnt good enough to play for him. Talk about daddy ball......lol. stay classy old tiger.

LOPAO......... Stay classy..... You really mean that...you been yapping about some banker mess. Pujo, knows Yous is full of mess, the bowel obstruction lingers still!

Lying Lips, Old Pirate says it is time you were officially gutted and mounted! Old Pirate did play @ SP and routinely dressed in the dungeon at the old SP field long before your confused mind can remember. Knowd your grand dad as a hard working brick/block layer & don't have any puke purple flags that need adjusting, and the next time you talk to that feller Yous been talking mess about, apologize for your confused accusations. You sir are a piece of work, Yous didn't learn a thing from them days falsely accusing the innocent during the Mac Experience. At ease private..

Edited by OLD PIRATE