Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

I garuntee you I want wear it to Griders game but ill wear it again next year at the rematch when that white man makes the SOS a bridesmaid again. I got to hang around my buddy Murphy all weekend. You think im joking but im not.

So you're picking us to go back to Cookeville? Bassy is going to be real mad at you for stealing his thunder. He likes to be the first one to pick us. Thank You Roy.

I garuntee you I want wear it to Griders game but ill wear it again next year at the rematch when that white man makes the SOS a bridesmaid again. I got to hang around my buddy Murphy all weekend. You think im joking but im not.

If a 5 point loss makes CRR a "bridesmaid", that 41 point beat down this season makes CVG's daddy a bridesmaid...

Oh I didn't realize that. I guess Roy is used to you beating him by now. I doubt we make it back. I say 6-4 next year.

6-4? I believe an excellent chance to go 10-0 next year. Hopefully we can compete better in 2016. We don't want to be mercy ruled at home twice in a row by him. You should still be a force in the east next season.