3a region 4 2016

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are these numbers exaggerated any? Stone has never put up 62 in a game, and surely York and Cumberland compete better than that

I would bet to say that Cumberland county is just as good as cannon county..and yes I do believe stone can put up 62 points in a game season is still young they got plenty of time to do it..the reason I got York with just 7 is because I believe sequatchie's defense is just to stout in the front 7 I think York will get lucky a few times but will get stopped while in the redzone..

I would bet to say that Cumberland county is just as good as cannon county..and yes I do believe stone can put up 62 points in a game season is still young they got plenty of time to do it..the reason I got York with just 7 is because I believe sequatchie's defense is just to stout in the front 7 I think York will get lucky a few times but will get stopped while in the redzone..

if stone beats upperman by 56 they won't win a region game this year. I see Dekalb winning by 3-5 touchdowns, and York losing by one, maybe two td's

if stone beats upperman by 56 they won't win a region game this year. I see Dekalb winning by 3-5 touchdowns, and York losing by one, maybe two td's

A friend told me that Stone could win by 56  and UHS could still beat Cannon by 56. They should win at least one regional game this season. Basketball is getting closer so everything will be ok.

Yes, I don't think we have a team who will go deep in the playoffs but I do think it's the most competitive this region has been in a long time which makes it interesting.

I think 3-6 could really be a toss up this year..I heard y'all might be moving up to 4A as well as DC..really enjoyed this region fit Grundy well..wish they woulda kept us in the region for 5-6 years