3a region 4 2016

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Region seems to be pretty tight and up for grabs after tonight.

1.Squatch

2.Dekalb

3.York

4.Smith

5.Upperman

6.Grundy

7.Cannon

The top 5 could beat each other but I think it will come down to Squatch or Dekalb. I hope Upperman can beat Smith or York to go to the playoffs for the 4th straight year but will be tough unless we find some offense.

Well boys ole Cannon Nation is now looking at 1-9 again and for two plays in the first game should be 0-10 and nothing changes for next year How can people put up with this Got to feel bad for the kids that care. RBS wins their last chance at a victory.

Well ur head coach wasted a timeout with .02 in the 3rd just to run a qb sneak in for 6..they should have never stopped running the ball instead they wanted to pass their last possession which resulted in an interception..that being said cannon has a legit chance of finishing the season 2-8

Looking at it for next year, a total guess, but I am thinking Cannon, York, and Smith go west, maybe with Stratford and East Nashville, Sequatchie, Grundy and maybe Bledsoe go east with Signal Mountain, Red Bank, etc.

Wish they would just keep us in a region for 10 years instead of moving us around every other season..signal mountain is a good rivalry game we just plum hate each other even though the record is like 1-4..wish they would just make the old Sequatchie valley region come back..should just put us all at 2A an lets play ball