District 14 AA Who wins regular season and tournament?

WestTNHoopsFan

1. Fayette Ware

2. Southside

3. Lexington

4. Bolivar

5. McNairy

6. Chester County

Think Bolivar will squeeze out some wins in the District regular season.

I think SS will go undefeated in district looking at how they are playing and how FW played vs Haywood. FW is very streaky and undersized inside. Its possible that Lexington, McNairy, Bolivar and Chester could all be a mix up. I dont foresee Bolivar winning many games.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Southside team, but other Haywood who have they played? You can't get credit for playing subpar teams, but like you said they are deep and they play together also. Haywood is like night and day, you really don't know which team is going to show up. I watched Fayette Ware play against Haywood the 1st time and like you said one those guards shoot the ball everytime he touches it, he didn't get that game so i dont know. They didn't have nobody with LEBRON James skill level.

Let me clarify. I said or meant "high schools Lebron" and i said using his size and quickness, i did not say anything about skills. No, he or anybody else for thst matter has Lebron skills.

Edited by RealisticFan45

Well I hope everyone do good in the district, when does district play starts. Southside is ranked #2 in the state. That's big for them, but it now puts a target on they back also. Do they have the players to live up to the expectations.

Not sure if they have the players but from the looks of it they have the TEAM. The team defense looks to be the best i've seen in years around west tn and the offense is spread throughout. It will be interesting to see how the chips fall

Tuesdays Games: what's everyone prediction? Who goes to 2-0 in the district? Who goes to 1-1? And who goes to 0-2?

McNairy @ Bolivar

Lexington @ Southside

Fayette Ware @ Chester

Bolivar in a close one. Southside in a blowout and Fayette Ware in a blowout. I'm assuming SS game is a blowout if Tisdale doesn't play for Lexington. I had heard he left the team.