Sonic Shootout Dec 28-30

ukhoops

I met Hyperquick the other day and they got him on video trying to take a swing at me for calling him out on his expertise..

Fi-M-Top10-Funny-Fight-Scenes-in-Movies-

Better watch him. Heard that he was Sugar Ray's sparring pardner. Did he ever tell you about the time he dunked over Wilt or about the time he beat Larry Bird in a game of 'horse'? 

Pickett County is NOT a Good Single A team...Like I said if you want to see a GOOD Single A Team then Get Out of the Woods, put the Banjo Down and Go Watch a Mitchell Game. Byrdstown is a Good Upper Cumberland Single A Team but probably will not make it out of that Region and Everyone Knows that Region is Not Very Good...What You Read is Opinion...What You See is Perception...Read more and Watch More Games out of your Hometown

Clay Co. #1 in A in state, Clarkrange #6 in state, Jackson Co. #9 in state and PC is good when they want to play, not when they don't. Played 2 poor games, then beat a very good Clinton Co, KY team last night. Say what you want about PC, but 7A has 3 teams in poll and Clay is on top. Proud of Clay, Jackson and Clarkrange! (and of course of PC too)