Sonic Shootout Dec 28-30

ukhoops

We were on fire tonight. Wouldn't of mattered who we played. We were going to win. Had 11 three's two minutes into the SECOND quarter. Good job Warriors !

To say it doesn't matter who you played is completely incorrect and you're just being dumb biased. If you played Oak Ridge or Crockett I guarantee you don't shoot that well as you won't have the difference in talent level. That's why those teams play in the Arby's Classic and not a hometown tournament with the best competition coming from a single A team that's 3rd at best in their district.

I think White County are a good team but you're just being silly by saying stuff like this.

Edited by Shozen

To say it doesn't matter who you played is completely incorrect and you're just being dumb biased. If you played Oak Ridge or Crockett I guarantee you don't shoot that well as you won't have the difference in talent level. That's why those teams play in the Arby's Classic and not a hometown tournament with the best competition coming from a single A team that's 3rd at best

I think White County are a good team but you're just being silly by saying stuff like this.

The boys on our team don't make the schedule. I know we beat a single A team, but you can't just go get 8 GREAT AAA teams every year in your tourney. Let the fans and team enjoy the win. Good grief.

We did go down to Charleston before Christmas and went 2 - 0 as well. Do you wanna talk about those teams too?

Sure I'm biased, but you need to leave off the "dumb" comment. I know there are much bigger fish in the weeks to come. Happy New Year !!!!!!

The boys on our team don't make the schedule. I know we beat a single A team, but you can't just go get 8 GREAT AAA teams every year in your tourney. Let the fans and team enjoy the win. Good grief.

We did go down to Charleston before Christmas and went 2 - 0 as well. Do you wanna talk about those teams too?

Sure I'm biased, but you need to leave off the "dumb" comment. I know there are much bigger fish in the weeks to come. Happy New Year !!!!!!

I never said anything about your schedule just merely pointing out the fact of you saying you guys would have beat anyone when CLEARY that wouldn't be the case. You said it, not me. Your statement was based on merits of beating PC which yes at any time can be decent but not on the level of White County this year.

I hope you guys do win state as I am from the area but this is the area I agree with others is that playing a hometown tournament against these teams does you guys no good when teams like Oak Ridge are playing top teams from around the country/state.

I too understand you don't schedule the games that's pretty obvious.

We were on fire tonight. Wouldn't of mattered who we played. We were going to win. Had 11 three's two minutes into the SECOND quarter. Good job Warriors !

Do you really think that Good Teams will let you hit 16 3s...NO...Teams that Guard like Fulton..Blackmon..Oak Ridge or ANY GOOD TEAM that guards will NEVER let that happen...

It was 17 3's.

Didn't Oak Ridge give up 16 3's a couple of nights ago? Bahahaha

Come on now...There is a HUGE difference in the Level of Comp at the Arbys Classic an The Sonic Tourny...Zero chance of seeing team like Byrdstown there...Being a Fanis one thing,being unrealistic is another. Big difference n Playing teams like Oak Ride,Maryville,Fulton,Crockett and teams like Livingston & Byrdstown...Cant even compare

Come on now...There is a HUGE difference in the Level of Comp at the Arbys Classic an The Sonic Tourny...Zero chance of seeing team like Byrdstown there...Being a Fanis one thing,being unrealistic is another. Big difference n Playing teams like Oak Ride,Maryville,Fulton,Crockett and teams like Livingston & Byrdstown...Cant even compare

Oak Ridge gave up 16 3's to a GOOD team. So you were wrong. That's all I'm saying.

Oak Ridge gave up 16 3's to a GOOD team. So you were wrong. That's all I'm saying.

The Words GOOD TEAM is Key...Crockett would Destroy little Teams like Pickett County/Byrdstown. Doing it against teams that are on your level is a completely different scenario. Its GREAT to Support your team but youre sounding a little ridiculous. Byrdstown is a bad single A team, Mitchell is a GOOD Single A Team, I promise you that Sparta would not hit 17 threes vs Mitchell (single A) Think you need to keep it in perspective. COMP MATTERS. But I do like your passion, as misguided and delusional as it is