Sonic Shootout Dec 28-30

ukhoops

Pickett Co couldn't beat Clarkrange or Jackson Co . Pickett Co is a decent team , but can't play on AAA level much . Pickett fun to watch , but can't hang with Sparta .

Well they already gave us all we wanted here in Sparta a couple of weeks ago. They could play 20 random AAA teams and win over 50% of those games.

Go Warriors !

Well they already gave us all we wanted here in Sparta a couple of weeks ago. They could play 20 random AAA teams and win over 50% of those games.

Go Warriors !

Sorry but no way; They are fourth best in 7A this year so I highly doubt they are beating AAA teams 50% of the time. They are a good team but if you shut down Ferrall (which good teams will do) then they are stagnant. Personally feel Clay is the only team that could consistently beat AAA schools this year in 7A.

I wish Clay would have played in this tournament as I think White and Clay would be a fun game to watch. Should be an easy win for White County by 15-20+.

Edited by Shozen

Sorry but no way; They are fourth best in 7A this year so I highly doubt they are beating AAA teams 50% of the time. They are a good team but if you shut down Ferrall (which good teams will do) then they are stagnant. Personally feel Clay is the only team that could consistently beat AAA schools this year in 7A.

I wish Clay would have played in this tournament as I think White and Clay would be a fun game to watch. Should be an easy win for White County by 15-20+.

Well looks like Pickett has beaten 2 of the 3 AAA teams they have played so I think I was right on my comment. If they can play White County within 12 points they can beat a lot of AAA teams. ðŸ‘

While you might be correct its too early to predict who's the best or the 4th best in 7A at this time.  Clay has played well and they have one really good player along with some very talented teammates but i promise you this much.  Pickett County is no joke and if Clay County beats them in Byrdstown it won't be by much.  This team is alot better than you are giving them credit for and the rivalry between these two counties is legendary.  We'll see how it all shakes out but i might just have to attend the game in Byrdstown as i think it will be a barn burner.  PC can beat White County if the Warriors aren't hitting the 3 ball.  If JC wasn't playing in the championship i would be in Sparta to watch this game.  Good luck to both teams, especially my alma mater the Warriors from White County!!!

While you might be correct its too early to predict who's the best or the 4th best in 7A at this time. Clay has played well and they have one really good player along with some very talented teammates but i promise you this much. Pickett County is no joke and if Clay County beats them in Byrdstown it won't be by much. This team is alot better than you are giving them credit for and the rivalry between these two counties is legendary. We'll see how it all shakes out but i might just have to attend the game in Byrdstown as i think it will be a barn burner. PC can beat White County if the Warriors aren't hitting the 3 ball. If JC wasn't playing in the championship i would be in Sparta to watch this game. Good luck to both teams, especially my alma mater the Warriors from White County!!!

Oh I completely agree just judging off of current play with Pickett losing to both Jackson(expected) and Clarkrange (I would have had Pickett) I just don't feel they will have much of a chance tonight vs White. I expect a good game tonight in Laf. between Jackson/Clay it could set the tone for the district play as both are playing well. We'll see you there.

Edited by Shozen

WC up 45 halfway through 3rd quarter. Subs in now.

Gotta Luv that Tough Single A Comp that Everyone Talks About...Come On...Run it up Warriors...LOL...Best of Luck but when they Hit 3A its Gonna Be Different...and if it Isnt then Sparta will win the State by a Large Margin or they have an Extremely Weak Conference/District/Region....Best of Luck in 2016

Gotta Luv that Tough Single A Comp that Everyone Talks About...Come On...Run it up Warriors...LOL...Best of Luck but when they Hit 3A its Gonna Be Different...and if it Isnt then Sparta will win the State by a Large Margin or they have an Extremely Weak Conference/District/Region....Best of Luck in 2016

We were on fire tonight. Wouldn't of mattered who we played. We were going to win. Had 11 three's two minutes into the SECOND quarter. Good job Warriors !