Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Anybody in this forum at the scrimmage I'm hoping to get some updates

If your a Heritage fan it was a great game. Oak Ridge looked slow and out of shape. Like SS said, there isn't any way to sugar coat it. Traditionally we usually improve a lot from the first scrimmage to the second one. I hope that doesn't change because we need to improve.............a lot. My biggest concern is how out of shape Oak Ridge looked. Heritage was stronger and faster. Starting out with DB and Farragut is tough enough for a good team. You can't do a year's worth of weight room training and running track in one month.

Does anyone know who and where our next scrimmage is?

Edited by ORWildcat1

If your a Heritage fan it was a great game. Oak Ridge looked slow and out of shape. Like SS said, there isn't any way to sugar coat it. Traditionally we usually improve a lot from the first scrimmage to the second one. I hope we that doesn't change because we need to improve a lot. My biggest concern is how out of shape Oak Ridge looked. Heritage was stronger and faster. Starting out with DB and Farragut is tough enough for a good team. You can't do a year's worth of weight room training and running track in one month.

Does anyone know who and where our next scrimmage is?

OR is having a three-way scrimmage with WB and Cleveland at WB next friday.