Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Did we even go over to Murvil? Haven't heard anything about it except that T had hamstring problem and wouldn't play.

What's up?

Obviously you know the team went if you know Tee had a hamstring problem and couldn't play. I didn't go but have been checking on here to look for something about it.

I didn't go either, but I did watch what was posted on Hudl.  Overall, pretty much what I would expect with 2 new QBs.  We had some good series and some that were not so good.  Stewart was the better of the QBs, throws were pretty crisp and in rhythm (most of the time).  Graham looks to be about 25% faster than last year on some catches.  With Tee not playing, it was a chance for the others to step up.  We have a lot of work to do in the next 4 weeks.  I predict that we will look a little rough in our first 2 scrimmages, but should be ready to go for Clinton.  As far as the other teams we played:  Catholic looked pretty awesome and should (baring injury) repeat in 4A.  Ooltewah was not bad either, but not quite the talent as last year.  Powell is looking better, but still a long way to go.  Greenville was solid, but will not challenge Catholic this year.  

Edited by boyfromsi

I didn't go either, but I did watch what was posted on Hudl. Overall, pretty much what I would expect with 2 new QBs. We had some good series and some that were not so good. Stewart was the better of the QBs, throws were pretty crisp and in rhythm (most of the time). Graham looks to be about 25% faster than last year on some catches. With Tee not playing, it was a chance for the others to step up. We have a lot of work to do in the next 4 weeks. I predict that we will look a little rough in our first 2 scrimmages, but should be ready to go for Clinton. As far as the other teams we played: Catholic looked pretty awesome and should (baring injury) repeat in 4A. Ooltewah was not bad either, but not quite the talent as last year. Powell is looking better, but still a long way to go. Greenville was solid, but will not challenge Catholic this year.

Pretty good analysis on what I saw too of the passing league. I can promise you that graham is fast but 25% faster is not humanly possible lol. He would be running a 3.4 40 if that was the case

I saw the first three games Saturday and what I've read so far reflects what I saw. Stewart is going to be pretty good. Tee said Gaddis wouldn't let him play but he expects to practice this week. Gaddis is taking him to some therapy guy to try to get him well. Graham looked great. I didn't know he had such good hands. A couple of young guys looked good too but I'm not sure of their names. Overall, it was a good day. This team will be good but it may stumble early but come playoff time watch out

I was there also. Your QB is going to be good. He's a junior but seemed to have good knowledge of your offense. I like your ability to throw run and shoot pass game. We knew Graham could beat LBs on deep routes but him in flats and crossing routes will be very dangerous. Defense will be solid again. From what I understand that was Oak Ridge first 7 on 7. Many of teams they played already have had some. If able to put triple option game with this run and shoot offense. I'll see you in Cookeville right after the Catholic game.

I saw the first three games Saturday and what I've read so far reflects what I saw. Stewart is going to be pretty good. Tee said Gaddis wouldn't let him play but he expects to practice this week. Gaddis is taking him to some therapy guy to try to get him well. Graham looked great. I didn't know he had such good hands. A couple of young guys looked good too but I'm not sure of their names. Overall, it was a good day. This team will be good but it may stumble early but come playoff time watch out

You really can't tell much from a 7 on 7 .. Just my opinion

You really can't tell much from a 7 on 7 .. Just my opinion

I very much agree with you. I'm just happy it looks like the QB can get the ball to the receivers. Also, the fact that Graham can catch the ball so well that the offense is going to be better. I don't think we will be pretty good early but maybe real good later

I was there also. Your QB is going to be good. He's a junior but seemed to have good knowledge of your offense. I like your ability to throw run and shoot pass game. We knew Graham could beat LBs on deep routes but him in flats and crossing routes will be very dangerous. Defense will be solid again. From what I understand that was Oak Ridge first 7 on 7. Many of teams they played already have had some. If able to put triple option game with this run and shoot offense. I'll see you in Cookeville right after the Catholic game.

Do you know who the young receivers were that looked pretty good ?