Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Well. 

I just assumed you were a woman by your posts. And you aren't the first woman to post on here. Rw87 is the first lady of coach T

well. I am a woman  You don't have a problem with women do you?

I mean maybe you could try to impress  me with that State runner up trophy. oh yeah, and the ring too.

Edited by Runswithknife

Easy question to answer...he was talking about colleges and the passing game, not high school.

Was this a dig at Tee or Oak Ridge? I'm under the impression that we all get along.

RWR

RR didn't mean this as a dig Willie. Not at all, it was a serious question.

I think Tee loves to play basketball for AG and OR. He has had a very successful career at it. Oak Ridge hoops is one of the top programs in the state. That's why I think he wouldn't go private or transfer, strong QB position or not.

Edited by rebelwoman87

I think Tee loves to play basketball for AG and OR. He has had a very successful career at it. Oak Ridge hoops is one of the top programs in the state. That's why I think he wouldn't go private or transfer, strong QB position or not.

Good answer. I think he better pick the best one to make the money. He might not know which one that is at this time. The NBA money is crazy for the super stars. I think he would have a better shot of making it to the NFL. If he was already in a throwing system, he might have have an easier time making this decision.

SCHS hoops season lasted as long as OR's. And we got splash country :D Edited by SdotBears

the ans to the Tee question..

In a system like GQ runs, where kids are raised to be QB's and learn one syst. from grass hoppers on----and other stand out QB's that  transf in so that they can better themselves and maybe get a look from a College ..

I  can only imagine the records Tee would break in a syst like that. .

the ans to the Tee question..

In a system like GQ runs, where kids are raised to be QB's and learn one syst. from grass hoppers on----and other stand out QB's that  transf in so that they can better themselves and maybe get a look from a College ..

I  can only imagine the records Tee would break in a syst like that. .

I know the Maryville youth football teams & coaches very well.  I know for a fact that the youth coaches have NEVER had a Xs & Os conversation with GQ.  Those coaches play simple block and tackle football.  I heard one on them say their goals were to teach the kids to block, tackle, love the game, and love the Rebels.  To say "kids are raised to be QB's and learn one syst. from grass hoppers on" is the spreading of a big myth.  It doesn't really matter, but it is a myth.

Edited by OldRebel2