Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Secret recipe? Lol! Believe it or not Coaches can break down tendencies on film pretty easily. I mean, I would imagine that is what happens when Maryville ends up in the playoffs playing the big boys over In middle and west Tn. My friend, may have been an exception rather than the rule over there, his son was groomed to be a quarterback from birth. his father knew GQ and asked his advice etc. etc. I sure hope that we have cleared this up. I'm hoping not to get any more Little League coaches on my back. Lol! Go rebels !

That has to be the hardest thing these coaches have to deal with is the father following their son's blueprint for success and driving a coach batty as #ell. My coach told me back in his day if you saw a parent at practice then someone must have died in the family but now day's good ole agent dad is at most practices making sure he is seen in the background and that he is on top of things. 

I also feel sorry for the youth program coaches because they do this job for free and get tortured to death by a new  band of idiots every year. 

Another thing on GQ's "secret recipe" for success, He is known for his trick plays, but only uses those when he needs to. What GQ does is no "secret" .. He lines his players up, runs his plays and dares you to stop him. He executes his plays like no other. And he can beat you with lesser talent. But there is no "secret recipe"