1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all hypothetical since the games haven't been played and lots of things could happen. We can only speculate even this far into the season. But what if, C'wood beat McEwen and Clarksville academy won out? Do you think McEwen can beat Perry Co? I do. So, you look at it that way and get back to me.... You will then see why the C'wood vs McEwen game is the deciding factor for the last team in.

I'll give a hint though, 3 way tie....

mebbe Pc can beat CA

Guest hevyrevy1611

I don't play this because I don't wanna embarass & humiliate everyone else with a perfect record. They'd prob accuse me of cheating or voodoo or sumin to be so accurate. So I doing a service to everyone by not guessing. :D LMHO :D (actually I'd probably guess maybe only 1 or 2 right, all year, & embarass myself, badly! Being a bottom dweller & eating lotsa crow ain't that fun, I know. Ha. So I'm abstaining.)

Edited by hevyrevy1611

​Pick Em's Week 10

​Perry Co. (2-6, 1-4 R6) @ ​Clarksville Academy (1-6, 1-4 R6) ​(I believe this will be a great ball game but I believe the Cougars will win this in a close contest.)

​​Wayne Co. (8-0, 5-0 R6) ​@ Huntingdon (6-1, 5-0 R6) (This is for the Region 6-1A Championship game. I believe it will be a great game but I got the 'Cats winning in a shoot out in Huntingdon.)

McEwen (5-3, 2-3 R6) @ ​Collinwood (5-3, 2-3 R6) ​(The Trojans should win this game in part because the Warriors have been struggling as of late and it's Senior Night in the Wood.)

Bruceton (5-3, 4-1 R6) ​@ Houston Co. (0-8, 0-5 R6) (The Tigers shouldn't have any trouble with the young Fightin' Irish in Erin.)

​*My picks are highlighted.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Huntingdon, especially tough at home...to much speed and talent at qb and rb

Collinwood,,,,wood hasnt lost at home, seem to play a lot better at home, McEwen having trouble scoring in last few games

IM pulling for PC cause if they win wood is playoff bound, they can do it if they keep their heads up and focus on executing every play instead of the results of every play

Bruceton should win no problem but who knows

Huntingdon, especially tough at home...to much speed and talent at qb and rb

Collinwood,,,,wood hasnt lost at home, seem to play a lot better at home, McEwen having trouble scoring in last few games

IM pulling for PC cause if they win wood is playoff bound, they can do it if they keep their heads up and focus on executing every play instead of the results of every play

Bruceton should win no problem but who knows

McEwen has had trouble scoring against WC and Huntingdon, they're pretty good considering who they lost to. Also I've heard Cwood will be missing a couple key players this week, anything to that?