14-A Top 6 Spots Very Tough

BABABA

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson County is not the number 2 team in state or girls basketball is way down. I was hoping they could make a showing at state but they may not make it again.

Well I'm not going to disagree but when you look at some of the teams they have beat it's hard to argue. They have played a pretty tough schedule early and came out unbeaten. Kinda in cruise control now and that is worrisome. We will see tomorrow if they can pick it up. Side note. In a few years greenfield will be very tough.

Well I'm not going to disagree but when you look at some of the teams they have beat it's hard to argue. They have played a pretty tough schedule early and came out unbeaten. Kinda in cruise control now and that is worrisome. We will see tomorrow if they can pick it up. Side note. In a few years greenfield will be very tough.

I don't know how GC beat Westview but you must play better against the better teams. I hope GC can go to state and bring the Gold Ball home. Dresden could give you a fit in region but even Trenton or Bradford could pull the upset.

If we can keep our girls together we could be very good but they are moving to other schools and don't want to play when they get to high school, I don't know what the problem is. We always have good jr high teams and have had a lot of talent the last 10 years.

Hear the really good 8th grader is going to another school??

Peabody beats Union City 55-41

Edited by BABABA