14-A Top 6 Spots Very Tough

BABABA

I don't think so. Easy win for GC. Chester is not an above avg team.

Did turn out to be an easy win. GC jumped out to a 10-0 lead and never looked back. Kept pipkin in check for 3 quarters. She had 27( 16 in the 4th when game was basically over). But I disagree about Chester not being an above average team. They have been playing some good ball lately. They are not great. But they are solid. This looked like the GC team that could make a run

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did turn out to be an easy win. GC jumped out to a 10-0 lead and never looked back. Kept pipkin in check for 3 quarters. She had 27( 16 in the 4th when game was basically over). But I disagree about Chester not being an above average team. They have been playing some good ball lately. They are not great. But they are solid. This looked like the GC team that could make a run

Agree about GC.  The only thing that can stop GC is #3 or #4 getting in foul trouble. Probably more #3 than #4.  Most teams have players that can slow #3, but noone I have seen has been able to stop #4 when she wants to go.

Final standings

1. GC

2. Greenfield

3. Peabody

4. Bradford

5. UC

6. South Fulton

7. Humboldt

8. Lake Co.

9. Halls

Congrats to GC for winning the regular season. Congrats to Greenfield and Peabody also for making a top 3 and for making the biggest improvements through the year. Great coaching jobs on both teams. Should be a fun tournament!

Final standings

1. GC

2. Greenfield

3. Peabody

4. Bradford

5. UC

6. South Fulton

7. Humboldt

8. Lake Co.

9. Halls

Congrats to GC for winning the regular season. Congrats to Greenfield and Peabody also for making a top 3 and for making the biggest improvements through the year. Great coaching jobs on both teams. Should be a fun tournament!

Should be a good tourney. Greenfields coach imo in the coach of the year in district.

Should be good tourney. GC has played well of late and should be a force. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Looks like semis will be Union City/Bradford vs GC and Greenfield vs Trenton providing no 1st round upsets is that right?

Appears that way. UC - Bradford and Trenton - South Fulton should be very good games. Hope to see Bradford and Trenton make it thru.

Bradford hadn't turned up the pressure on defense during the regular season like I seen them last year. They create TO's with the full court press as well as half court traps where they dial up three guards at half court. I haven't seen the pressure like they created in last years District Tourney, but they will be dangerous if they bring it. It gave GC fits at times last year.