Riverdales Aydelott Resigns. New Era For Riverdale!

warrior82dad

Scharsch. Rankin guy. Loves the kids and can get them out. Been a head coach a long time. Built the program at Eagleville. Asst. Head coach and DC at Stewart's Creek. Already in the system. Will be the next one at SC when Martin hangs it up. Get him before they do.

Not a very impressive record in 2 stints as head coach.  He may be a better coordinator.   I think Riverdale needs a proven winner.   If they (alumni) were hard on Aydelott, they would destroy him. 

Jason Scharsch Coaching record.

Scharsch. Rankin guy. Loves the kids and can get them out. Been a head coach a long time. Built the program at Eagleville. Asst. Head coach and DC at Stewart's Creek. Already in the system. Will be the next one at SC when Martin hangs it up. Get him before they do.

Only if you want to completely destroy a program. Never got eagleville off the ground and completely ran spring hill into the ground. He will not be the next in line at SC when Martin leaves and that comes from people in that program.

Won 9 first year at Eagleville.

Region runner up in 3rd year there.

Won 8 the second year at SH... SH averaged only 2 wins a season the previous 13 years before him.

You are being pretty hard on a guy that pushed your Raiders into more wins very quickly. The problems at SH were purely administration.

In 10 seasons only 2 with more than 4 wins. Don't see that 9 win season on the list. If I'm not mistaken that was the JV season that they opened up with.

Yea the administration at spring hill did have a hand in what happened there but he had an even bigger hand. Zero team discipline, can't let the inmates run the jail. Believe me I know much about how he left the spring hill program. The coaches there now are still trying to change it around.

In 10 seasons only 2 with more than 4 wins. Don't see that 9 win season on the list. If I'm not mistaken that was the JV season that they opened up with.

Yea the administration at spring hill did have a hand in what happened there but he had an even bigger hand. Zero team discipline, can't let the inmates run the jail. Believe me I know much about how he left the spring hill program. The coaches there now are still trying to change it around.

Compare his first 3 years to coach Turchetta's....

Neither were given help and THAT is the problem there. Ask someone who isn't biased.... Or ask the players who were there in 2009... Ask them about discipline

obviously you weren't close enough to the program to know

I know a few players from the 09 season but I know a lot more that played at the end of his tenure and the beginning of Turchetta's and they say it was night and day about discipline. How players were allowed to say and do whatever they wanted without any consequences. Not saying the guy isn't a good position coach or coordinator but just not a head coach.

Why did Turchetta leave then? Cause he couldn't get the help needed from admin to win..... NOT a problem at Riverdale or Stewart s Creek.

Didn't say that the support had gotten better or not. Are you saying The support wasn't there at eagleville either? Carson seemed to do pretty well out there. I'm saying I would not give the job to someone that has averaged less than 4 wins a year for his career.

Again you don't know the details. Do some research. Admin changed at Eagleville the year after he left. Tollet took over and he gave Carson what he needed. Things the previous admin did not give Scharsch. Not to mention the classification system changed. Look at who they played 02-07 and then look at who they played 08-15... Then call Tollet and ask him who did what. He was the ad back then and there is a reason he didn't fire Scharsch.... He left on his own. Man you are a hater.