Riverdales Aydelott Resigns. New Era For Riverdale!

warrior82dad

Again you don't know the details. Do some research. Admin changed at Eagleville the year after he left. Tollet took over and he gave Carson what he needed. Things the previous admin did not give Scharsch. Not to mention the classification system changed. Look at who they played 02-07 and then look at who they played 08-15... Then call Tollet and ask him who did what. He was the ad back then and there is a reason he didn't fire Scharsch.... He left on his own. Man you are a hater.

Dang you mad bro? May not know all the details of what happened at eagleville but earlier you said he built that program but it wasn't a successfully built program. I do know a lot of the details of what happened on and off the field at spring hill but won't get into that here. Just jnow that I wouldn't put him in control of my team if given to opportunity to do so.

In 10 seasons only 2 with more than 4 wins. Don't see that 9 win season on the list. If I'm not mistaken that was the JV season that they opened up with.

Yea the administration at spring hill did have a hand in what happened there but he had an even bigger hand. Zero team discipline, can't let the inmates run the jail. Believe me I know much about how he left the spring hill program. The coaches there now are still trying to change it around.

From a few coaches that scrimmaged stewarts creek this past year there was very little discipline there as well. Fine line between players being aggressive and players punching and cheap shotting. I thought Rector was the show in.

Boohoowiseman you must be getting g your information from the page folks who got dominated in a scrimmage by Stewart's Creek. I will tell you first hand that the discipline at Stewart's Creek is solid. Look at my posts or ask some on here and not hard to figure out who I am. There were some fights and stuff during the scrimmage mentioned before but I promise the talking and cheap shots went both ways. Especially when the Creek jumped all over them early. So remember there are 2 sides to every story. Coach Martin runs a class program and tight ship. Bottom line and I will vouch for that any day.

Good thing you aren't a principal then.

Why cause I wouldn't hire a coach that's had 2 winning seasons out of 10? And hasn't won more than 4 games in the other 8. You'd be hard pressed to find one that will. Unless they care nothing about the program or the kids involved. Why does it sound like you're taking all of this personally like you are the man himself?

Boohoowiseman you must be getting g your information from the page folks who got dominated in a scrimmage by Stewart's Creek. I will tell you first hand that the discipline at Stewart's Creek is solid. Look at my posts or ask some on here and not hard to figure out who I am. There were some fights and stuff during the scrimmage mentioned before but I promise the talking and cheap shots went both ways. Especially when the Creek jumped all over them early. So remember there are 2 sides to every story. Coach Martin runs a class program and tight ship. Bottom line and I will vouch for that any day.

Point taken about the 2 sides of a story. Actually got my opinion from a couple fellas that were there. But true enough there are 2 sides but according to them didn't a couple SC kids get tossed out of scrimmage? You are right that would be more on Martin than Scharsch. I can tell you for a fact that when he was here he didn't run a tight ship. The first year under Turchetta was spent cleaning up a mess that he left. Kids were running crazy as well as a couple coaches in my opinion. Poorly ran weight program, etc. And yes it is true that he nor Turchetta had very much support mainly because too many parents are involved. Anyway I hope Riverdale finds a good coach that their fan base can rally around. Interesting how many positions that have come open.