Riverdales Aydelott Resigns. New Era For Riverdale!

warrior82dad

This post is in direct line with the other threatening to leave one..... And no by all means I'm not a coach ...... Couldn't do it in today's politically correct climate where everyone gets a trophy or the parents blow a fit and demand action.... I don't know Adam either just know what it takes to raise a high school football player and truth be told it's not that hard as long as you instill humility,,,, hard work, discipline and stay out of his way....like i said start a new positive post which I won't since I have no dog in the hunt other than respect for what coaches in general put up with....no one can change as was in yesterday's news....

Peace ....... and best of luck to Riverdale....

Its apparent that you know nothing about Riverdale Football or the situation there. The old guard did not! instill hard work, humility, discipline to any of his players and he still told everyone to stay out of his way. Everyone on here wants the best for the school, the kids, the program and the future of Riverdale Football. Everything on here is now about the positive direction everyone wants to see the program headed to.

Its apparent that you know nothing about Riverdale Football or the situation there. The old guard did not! instill hard work, humility, discipline to any of his players and he still told everyone to stay out of his way. Everyone on here wants the best for the school, the kids, the program and the future of Riverdale Football. Everything on here is now about the positive direction everyone wants to see the program headed to.

Yes, this thread is extremely positive.

Sarcasm or what?  I am dim these days when it comes to sarcasm.

My biggest want.  A coach that will talk and listen to his players.  Their being beat down with sarcasm needs to quit NOW!

Its just amazing to me LOD the people who want to put their two cents into something that they have no idea of what their talking about but I assure you, if the things that have been happening at Riverdale were happening at their schools they would be screaming from the top of their lungs!. Truth be told they probably don't want Riverdale to succeed and come back into prominence...

Its just amazing to me LOD the people who want to put their two cents into something that they have no idea of what their talking about but I assure you, if the things that have been happening at Riverdale were happening at their schools they would be screaming from the top of their lungs!. Truth be told they probably don't want Riverdale to succeed and come back into prominence...

You have to know that parents being unhappy with a coach is not unique to Riverdale.

This episode is like a 13 year old girl telling the school bus about her first breakup. You just want to say "Honey, bless your heart, its going to be ok.".  

I hope Riverdale finds the perfect coach that sweeps you off your feet and into teenage bliss.

Character is not based on what happens to you, its based on how you deal with it.

You have to know that parents being unhappy with a coach is not unique to Riverdale.

This episode is like a 13 year old girl telling the school bus about her first breakup. You just want to say "Honey, bless your heart, its going to be ok.".  

I hope Riverdale finds the perfect coach that sweeps you off your feet and into teenage bliss.

Character is not based on what happens to you, its based on how you deal with it.

Your right and the parents, school and supporters have dealt with it...Its the way the coach treated everyone, not just the players .When kids are attached, belittled and degraded its time for him to move on in any program. You just have not idea how bad it truly was...

So much back and forth regarding the coaching situation/change. Just when is it right to request a change? According to some, all you have to have is somebody who cares for the kids and not a successful "coach" which I completely disagree with. Some just want a winner no matter how the kids are treated...there are examples. I do not know why in this age why you can't have both. There are plenty of candidates that would fulfill both. If the coach is just a good guy but his record does not reflect winning, then why not request a change? Every coach deserves time for evaluation I might add. It is just interesting the different sides to this argument. Since my team does not play in the same class, I have no dog in the fight. Just want some input why either way.