Riverdales Aydelott Resigns. New Era For Riverdale!

warrior82dad

Its one of the fastest growing areas in the state with future growth and another possible feeder school coming. Brand new football facility being built with all new equipment to develop players. It has a strong history and would be a resume builder for anyone wanting to step up and turn around a program.

Other than a new facility, I am not sure what differentiates it from the crowd.

On the down side is the parental drama.

Riverdale finds itself in a crowd of great programs that is only going to get bigger. Being a 6A school will draw interest from a good coach. I wish the program well. Support the coach or you will set the program back for years.

So much back and forth regarding the coaching situation/change. Just when is it right to request a change? According to some, all you have to have is somebody who cares for the kids and not a successful "coach" which I completely disagree with. Some just want a winner no matter how the kids are treated...there are examples. I do not know why in this age why you can't have both. There are plenty of candidates that would fulfill both. If the coach is just a good guy but his record does not reflect winning, then why not request a change? Every coach deserves time for evaluation I might add. It is just interesting the different sides to this argument. Since my team does not play in the same class, I have no dog in the fight. Just want some input why either way.

Anyone again??

Who else is a possible candidate that makes sense.

Coach K

Rector  Read he took the job at Father Ryan

White

McDaniel  -- wishful thinking here

Britton

Carson

Scharsch

Tab Vowell

Who else?

Maynord

Clayton

Crabtree

Maybe go west for a Jeff Morris or Rodney Saulsberry.

Not saying any of those guys are interested. they are all at elite programs and are having tremendous success, but if any of them are interested....

Its one of the fastest growing areas in the state with future growth and another possible feeder school coming. Brand new football facility being built with all new equipment to develop players. It has a strong history and would be a resume builder for anyone wanting to step up and turn around a prog.

I see you have a new coach. That long list involved a walk down the hall. I hope you will give this guy a chance.