Mt Juliet 2016

BKisler

That is a very tough game to start the season with. Lots of tradition and emotion on both sides. I really like the rivalry, I have always considered MJ as one of those hard nosed teams that can tell you where you are at. Close scoring games for the last few years and I think this will be no different.

A great way to start the season with a big rivalry game. What do the Wave have coming back. Talk seems to be about Hillsboro, Cane Ridge, H'ville and not much about Gallatin.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great way to start the season with a big rivalry game. What do the Wave have coming back. Talk seems to be about Hillsboro, Cane Ridge, H'ville and not much about Gallatin.

We were young last year. Should have more experience in the line on both sides. They have got speed at the skill positions and should have a stud at runningback. He will be a 4 year player. He had 1600+ yards last year and has a few D1 offers. They changed the offseason workouts and should field the strongest team in the last 10 or so years. I guess we will just see how they stack up.

We were young last year. Should have more experience in the line on both sides. They have got speed at the skill positions and should have a stud at runningback. He will be a 4 year player. He had 1600+ yards last year and has a few D1 offers. They changed the offseason workouts and should field the strongest team in the last 10 or so years. I guess we will just see how they stack up.

Sounds promising. Looking forward to the first game of the season !

Not that I am aware of, Kisler. What have you heard?

I haven't heard of any. I know Coach White would make a great Head Coach for someone. Central seems to be pretty stable with coaching staff. Not sure if Eddings is interested in a HC position.

Both are excellent coaches and have great relationships with the young men.

Edited by BKisler

I haven't heard of any. I know Coach White would make a great Head Coach for someone. Central seems to be pretty stable with coaching staff. Not sure if Eddings is interested in a HC position.

Both are excellent coaches and have great relationships with the young men.

Eddings left a while back. Not sure where he is now. I believe a school close to Dickson.