Mt Juliet 2016

BKisler

Im fond of scrimmaging Maplewood, MJ typically (in the past 3 seasons) tend to struggle with athletic teams. With that being said Maplewood is not what they once were. Siegel on the other hand will be the best matchup, two bigger and stronger teams going head to head. One game they will have to match speed with speed and the other will take more power. Hopefully these games will act as a good measuring stick for what's to come in the fall.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im fond of scrimmaging Maplewood, MJ typically (in the past 3 seasons) tend to struggle with athletic teams. With that being said Maplewood is not what they once were. Siegel on the other hand will be the best matchup, two bigger and stronger teams going head to head. One game they will have to match speed with speed and the other will take more power. Hopefully these games will act as a good measuring stick for what's to come in the fall.

good scrimmages

Thoughts and prayers for  Taylor and the Mt Juliet Football team.

Taylor is a young lady who is a manger for the Mt. Juliet. She just lost her mom and it is my understanding she had already lost her dad. The funeral was today.

My family and I send our deepest thoughts and prayers for her.

Typical inner city metro team, it's sad to hear of this news... Once upon a time Maplewood was a very athletic program that could win games. As for MJ, it's been quiet lately... Seems like practice is starting to mold together successfully. Apparently many Ivy League schools and other solid D1 programs have been visiting practices. High expectations from this group of guys and coaches.