Mt Juliet 2016

BKisler

Playerscoach, so since his family has been great to MJ.. That means I'm suppose to sugar coat things or give my real opinion?

I'm not going to change my opinion based on his family being good to MJ.

I do believe like I said the first reason is more likely and he will be playing AAU basketball which isn't a cheap shot.

If you are this soft and can't take criticism then a message board isn't for you.

Keep your opinion, thats fine. However, you didnt just stop at the AAU comment though. The point is you dont call out a kid and say he didnt want to compete. Thats a cheap shot.

In all honesty if you are that classless you should probably not post everything that pops in your tiny head.

These aren't college or professional athletes, they are young kids.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hayes quit; I can guarantee it wasn't due to not wanting to compete. He is a warrior and works hard at all he does. He thrives on competition. I would be willing to bet it is because he will play AAU.

I also agree that if two others were kicked off the team for drugs and stealing ; they should be gone. The Perry's have always had a 0 tolerance policy no matter who the kid is.

There are many things T Perry and I might not agree on; but I am with him about regarding getting rid of kids that are doing drugs and stealing.

Edited by BKisler

You talking to yourself? You are the OC.

Lol yes I talk to myself often. We are moving some guys around to help them be more productive. We are gonna do a lot of the same things this year but a TE will be more involved this year as well as adding more formations that will help guys have better opportunities for success.

High expectations for the Bears this year. Curious to see how much team speed they have. That will be important. Strength is never an issue with the Bears. Coach Grah does a great job with their strength, conditioning and nutrition program.

Heard they have a sophomore RB that power cleans over 300 lbs. Looking forward to seeing it translate to the field.

Edited by BKisler

High expectations for the Bears this year. Curious to see how much team speed they have. That's will be important. Strength is never an issue with the Bears. Coach Grah does a great job with their strength, conditioning and nutrition program.

Heard they have a sophomore RB that power cleans over 300 lbs. Looking forward to seeing it translate to the field

It's a team sport... we better see it translate from all positions anything else is unsatisfactory.

Edited by jcraigp23

High expectations for the Bears this year. Curious to see how much team speed they have. That's will be important. Strength is never an issue with the Bears. Coach Grah does a great job with their strength, conditioning and nutrition program.

Heard they have a sophomore RB that power cleans over 300 lbs. Looking forward to seeing it translate to the field

It's a team sport... we better see it translate from all positions anything else is unsatisfactory.

I couldn't agree more about it being a team sport. What I was saying is that I am looking forward to seeing that young man play and how he does.