Mt Juliet 2016

BKisler

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical inner city metro team, it's sad to hear of this news... Once upon a time Maplewood was a very athletic program that could win games. As for MJ, it's been quiet lately... Seems like practice is starting to mold together successfully. Apparently many Ivy League schools and other solid D1 programs have been visiting practices. High expectations from this group of guys and coaches.

Goldenbears; how did the bears look in the Black and Gold game go last night. Any standouts?

Goldenbears; how did the bears look in the Black and Gold game go last night. Any standouts?

Unfortunately I have no first hand info on the scrimmage , however I heard things went well and the Defense won over offense. Apparently the Oline had trouble protecting the QB but the run game was productive. The Siegel game tomorrow at MJ should be interesting.

Does anyone on here know anything about Siegel and what they will bring? How many seniors? Key athletes? It seems like Siegel is atleast a 6 win team year on year out.

Siegel went 2-8 in 2015 with wins over Coffee County and Warren County. Lost their 2 best players in RB Howse and QB Middleton to graduation. Usually good on offense, not so good on defense.

Siegel went 2-8 in 2015 with wins over Coffee County and Warren County. Lost their 2 best players in RB Howse and QB Middleton to graduation. Usually good on offense, not so good on defense.

Also went 13-1 in 2012, my point was Siegel is typically a solid program.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Funny, cant seem to get a report about the MJ / Siegel scrimmage.

I heard it was rather dull...not much excitement. According to my source the teams did not care about having a well put together scrimmage to determine a winner, instead they just played a few one vs one series and mixed the twos in there, followed by red zone drills. They also apparently had a set amount of downs to get down the field, so if Siegel scored before their set downs were completed, they could score again... Very unofficial, and boring from what I heard. Once again we know nothing about what this team will do.