East Hickman coaching vacancy

ath

Words cannot explain the disgust that is felt in our community, I was optimistic for about 3 years hoping he would work out the kinks, Never happened,I welcome a new coach with open arms. Whoever it is will get the overwhelming support of the Community, But I fear it will be another " good ole boy appointment" , I hope im wrong but the track record for this county is horrible as in fair hire practices.

Wow, just went through this thread.  It sounds like there has been just a slight amount of animosity and frustration the past few years.

I posted this in another thread that it seems like the smaller counties do give preference to "the hometown guy".

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cannot explain the disgust that is felt in our community, I was optimistic for about 3 years hoping he would work out the kinks, Never happened,I welcome a new coach with open arms. Whoever it is will get the overwhelming support of the Community, But I fear it will be another " good ole boy appointment" , I hope im wrong but the track record for this county is horrible as in fair hire practices.

East Hickman has had two head coaches in the history of the school and neither were hometown guys so I'm not sure of what you are saying.

East Hickman has had two head coaches in the history of the school and neither were hometown guys so I'm not sure of what you are saying.

It means he was a servant to NASH!BUTTKISSER! Centerville kept him where he was because it was a secured win ( most years) for Hickman , have you ever wondered why East was the visiting team on so many homecomings? The fans in the opposing stands always got a good laugh, first at the sight of him ( disgrace) , then the predictable play calling. Some of the stupidest plays ever seen called. That is not a good knowledge of football. That's "CHOKING" get your head out of the sand. Nash was approached for years about this guy SO many incidents took place on the team under this guys watch, You know what im talking about , unless your one of those CRAZED dads in the stands bashing him, then trying to be his buddy to get your kid more playing time...lol

It means he was a servant to NASH!BUTTKISSER! Centerville kept him where he was because it was a secured win ( most years) for Hickman , have you ever wondered why East was the visiting team on so many homecomings? The fans in the opposing stands always got a good laugh, first at the sight of him ( disgrace) , then the predictable play calling. Some of the stupidest plays ever seen called. That is not a good knowledge of football. That's "CHOKING" get your head out of the sand. Nash was approached for years about this guy SO many incidents took place on the team under this guys watch, You know what im talking about , unless your one of those CRAZED dads in the stands bashing him, then trying to be his buddy to get your kid more playing time...lol

It was not that bad, there were some talented players come thru East, the reason for losses was Coaching, it was pitiful, but.... East is a big Payton place,

Ha ha. Come live here , put all your time and effort into this community and get this King Circus crammed down your throat and maybe you will understand .

Yes that would definitely make me go hide behind a username on a message forum and bash a coach who I didn't have the courage to bash face-to-face. Makes perfect sense now!

Yes that would definitely make me go hide behind a username on a message forum and bash a coach who I didn't have the courage to bash face-to-face. Makes perfect sense now!

I find that very amusing. I've watched you bash your share of coaches, fans and school systems from a few different usernames. Maybe you should worry less about East Hickmans issues and more about your own.

East has a nice school. I know very few people in the community but I have been to a few games there and sat with pretty enthusiastic fans. They won't win state anytime soon but I could see them making the playoffs in their region. Good luck to those kids

Its seems that there is a lot of interest in this job after all. Interviews are to begin March 19th with ten candidates chosen from over thirty applicants. I've only heard a couple of names but not going to post. Hopefully we will know in a couple of weeks.

I find that very amusing. I've watched you bash your share of coaches, fans and school systems from a few different usernames. Maybe you should worry less about East Hickmans issues and more about your own.

East has a nice school. I know very few people in the community but I have been to a few games there and sat with pretty enthusiastic fans. They won't win state anytime soon but I could see them making the playoffs in their region. Good luck to those kids

School System Bashing = Yes (Cheatham Co.)

Coach Bashing = No

CoachT Poster/Fan Bashing = Yes

Multiple Accounts = Yes (too many in fact)

I'm glad we have been made aware that East Hickman will not win the state championship next season or anytime soon.

I hope the Eagles fans can be happier with their 3rd coach than they've been with the first couple they've had.

Edited by howdoitknow