East Hickman coaching vacancy

ath

This coach king bashing and unnecessary name calling should have been stopped a long time on this worthless site. Ask yourself what kind of person does that.

i totally agree with you. its unnecessary.  i am from waverly and can attest to what a good coaching staff can do.   it takes a special person to be able to head coach a team.   it also takes a special person to admit he is not cut out for the atmosphere he has been in. your coach has stepped down! you should be thanking him for not dragging this out for years and years! i will say this!!!!! when you do get a new coach you had better get behind him and support him. if you dont you are going to have another losing season.  Coach Mcconnel at waverly has turned this place around but not only has he coached this team he has earned support from the community.  good luck to East this year!   

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that Coach King is a good man that wanted nothing more than to bring a winning program to East Hickman. He got his chance and never really got it done. Hearing two or three posters bash him does not mean the whole community feels their way. Lots in the community are sorry for him leaving.

You guys are pretty brutal on the previous guy. I understand you might not be happy with results of the program but dang y'all just went in on the guy

Brutal? You got to be kidding, He was a joke. Im not even in that Community and I can 100% tell you people are HAPPY he is gone, He single handedly destroyed East Hickman High school program and  then took the Middle school Program down the drain with him too. He managed to get in Jerry Nash ear and drag Middle School Coach Harris into his wasp nest , claiming he had inproper relations with another married /Teacher,  But nothing was spoke of his assiatants who were alleged to be having sex with the players moms,other teachers and even other men. Sickening.  I believe all the assistants are GONE   King should of been gone long ago... He was given a fair shake, but after one season, it was seen this guy had no business in the Head Coach position. Play calling was  predictable and one sided, no player development, No player control, he was arrogant and bull headed, his way or no way..the one big problem was his way  lost 90% of the games. PAPA KAY JOE , ( the worst barbque I ever ate) , you support Centerville and the only reason your on here praising east is that you realized that your nastyQ business would do better in East so your now a East fan? Go back to Centerville and stay out of East business.    

Brutal? You got to be kidding, He was a joke. Im not even in that Community and I can 100% tell you people are HAPPY he is gone, He single handedly destroyed East Hickman High school program and then took the Middle school Program down the drain with him too. He managed to get in Jerry Nash ear and drag Middle School Coach Harris into his wasp nest , claiming he had inproper relations with another married /Teacher, But nothing was spoke of his assiatants who were alleged to be having sex with the players moms,other teachers and even other men. Sickening. I believe all the assistants are GONE King should of been gone long ago... He was given a fair shake, but after one season, it was seen this guy had no business in the Head Coach position. Play calling was predictable and one sided, no player development, No player control, he was arrogant and bull headed, his way or no way..the one big problem was his way lost 90% of the games. PAPA KAY JOE , ( the worst barbque I ever ate) , you support Centerville and the only reason your on here praising east is that you realized that your nastyQ business would do better in East so your now a East fan? Go back to Centerville and stay out of East business.

Again, I do think that the name calling is pretty brutal regardless of what has happened to the East program! I know nothing of the "NastyQ"! We have some pretty decent BBQ where I live. Good luck to East in their future endeavors!

Again! This topic was started in hopes of having discussion and gaining knowledge of interest in the available coaching position. I hope  the viewers understand these classless remarks by a few does not represent this community or the school. I'm anxious to know who will be the new coach and ready to get some excitement back into this program.

Words cannot explain the disgust that is felt in our community, I was optimistic for about 3 years hoping he would work out the kinks, Never happened,I welcome a new coach with open arms. Whoever it is will get the overwhelming support of the Community, But I fear it will be another " good ole boy appointment" , I hope im wrong but the track record for this county is horrible as in fair hire practices.