East Hickman coaching vacancy

ath

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its seems that there is a lot of interest in this job after all. Interviews are to begin March 19th with ten candidates chosen from over thirty applicants. I've only heard a couple of names but not going to post. Hopefully we will know in a couple of weeks.

Can you give some names and or school or town they are from?

The only names I've heard are the interim David Wilson and Gary Harris who was a successful middle school coach here a few years back. Don't know any names outside the community but have heard several have head coaching experience.

It's almost as if we share the same mind lol!

I guess thats one of the many ways we're different. I think getting on a high school message board under different user names and bashing admin, coaches or school systems is embarrassing and sad. You think its funny. Maybe I'm too old to see the humor. Enjoy your day. Good luck this season. I'll probably be at the Montgomery Central game

I guess thats one of the many ways we're different. I think getting on a high school message board under different user names and bashing admin, coaches or school systems is embarrassing and sad. You think its funny. Maybe I'm too old to see the humor. Enjoy your day. Good luck this season. I'll probably be at the Montgomery Central game

T and those guys have been solid the last few years. They'll be a very challenging season opener for us. I hope we are able to be competitive this time around.