District 7A tournament

UCSportsFan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went and saw C-Range vs Jackson County. Jackson was up 15 until Hunter Crouch hit 4 3's in a row. Crouch single handedly won them the game. Even though Key will win our regioms MVP, Crouch is a very good player. Pickett is very talented and had a chance to win. They were winning then Clays big man went on a rampage. Clay is very talented but can be beaten.

No doubt they can be beaten they've lost 2 times out of 30 games. However I don't see anyone from District 8A beating them

Rumor mill running rampant with Key going to anyone of the big privates, to a prep school, and even possibly one of the big boys in the boro! Only time will tell. Either way he is fun to watch!

Let's go ahead and put it to rest. I gurantee 99.9% Key will not be leaving Clay. It's not going to happen especially for him to move towards Nashville for little gain.

He is getting all the looks he could ever want playing for Clay. So him packing up leaving friends just to play at a private school isn't going to happen.

@wareagle3 T. Key is already going to be playing AAU ball with one of the most prominent teams from Knoxville. He will get plenty of exposure playing with them! The kid is super humble, knows where he comes from and genuinely cares for his coaches/teammates/classmates. He won't be lured away with money, women, guarantees of this and that or whatever else the privates throw at him. So good luck to CPA and whoever else is going to try along the recruiting trail!

Predict all 4 7a teams play in the region semi-finals .

It will be tougher then some people think. I do see a possible 7a sweep but both Goodpasture and Watertown can get a win out this weekend.  Jackson doesn't seem to be playing their best ball right now and Pickett has been hit with the injury bug and is not very deep. Foul trouble could play a factor.  Clay and Clarkrange should breeze through their games, with Clay winning by as many as they want to. 

As far as Key transferring, as I stated it's all hear say.  Rumors come and go, the young man is obviously very talented and has a very bright future wherever he plays ball.