CPA vs EZELL

12to18touchdown

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can cpa hang with the mighty ezell? Both teams are well coached, but I look at it two ways. Ezell hasnt been challenged and are due. But I think ezell has cpa's number.Havent seen their games in person just going by stats so could be wrong. Sorry ezell you didnt get the rematch with collinwood. I thought that would be a good game but cpa but a big stop to that one....Who wants it most?

Has anyone ever heard of USJ, Bruceton, and Cloudland. I think any 3 of these teams are capable of being state champions on any given night. USJ has already beaten CPA earlier in the year and almost did the same to Ezell last year. Don't think you guys should be counting these guys out just yet. I have no horse in this race but thought this state championship talk is a little premature.

No, that would be incorrect. The road to the State Championship goes through the Bruceton - USJ winner next week, as in, the winner of CPA/Ezell goes on the road next week.

By the way, were you partying last night? I saw where you used the Chris Farley drug induced "row-ad" for road. :)

[Edited by pitw on 11-17-02 9:10A]