2016 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

FormerMCHSWarrior

For MC, Saylors is a better back now than Henderson and just as good probably better on D. True that there is no replacement for Walters but teams never really replace any player. Improved line play will more than make up for the loss of Walters and the D will be better overall. The progression over the past few years for MC has been away from relying on one or two players to overall depth and program. Y'all will see that this year.

For MC, Saylors is a better back now than Henderson and just as good probably better on D. True that there is no replacement for Walters but teams never really replace any player. Improved line play will more than make up for the loss of Walters and the D will be better overall. The progression over the past few years for MC has been away from relying on one or two players to overall depth and program. Y'all will see that this year.

This is the craziest statement I've ever seen. NOWAY is he better than Josh. In any fashion. I'm not a warrior fan by any means but I will defend Logan and Josh any day. 2 stud ball players and no one and I mean no one on the Warriors team this year will come close to replacing those 2.

Saylors is a very good back with tremendous upside and will get better every game. Henderson was a threat every time he touched the ball. Walt is one of those players who only comes around so often. Sampson will be a good one. Remember he is only a sophomore who is still learning the position. Kicking game is the biggest loss in my opinion. Not knocking any of the players we lost but with a good defense and making teams start on the 20 most of the time is a huge weapon.

Saylors is a very good back with tremendous upside and will get better every game. Henderson was a threat every time he touched the ball. Walt is one of those players who only comes around so often. Sampson will be a good one. Remember he is only a sophomore who is still learning the position. Kicking game is the biggest loss in my opinion. Not knocking any of the players we lost but with a good defense and making teams start on the 20 most of the time is a huge weapon.

Very good post. I'm shocked at the lack of love that many show the kids that have graduated. I'm not sure we can get closer than 2 TDs this year to Marion County, but ANYONE that thinks they have better weapons right now than Walters or Henderson has lost their mind. Is Saylors good? Absolutely the kid is a player, but he's still only a junior.

Little rikki what kind of mess is this? Did you get a hold of the wing stuff when you went subterranean? Somebody had been filling you full of mess. You should come over to Ronnies red eye and let me show you my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

Very good post. I'm shocked at the lack of love that many show the kids that have graduated. I'm not sure we can get closer than 2 TDs this year to Marion County, but ANYONE that thinks they have better weapons right now than Walters or Henderson has lost their mind. Is Saylors good? Absolutely the kid is a player, but he's still only a junior.

I agree with Famer. It will take time for offense to really click. There will be more long drives this year that will eat up clock. That's not a bad thing either. Veteran offensive line with a handful of good backs. Most teams we will play will have linemen going both ways and that will be a factor late in games. SP game should be a good one. You guys really looked good.

Most casual observers see a football team as a zero sum group of individuals, hence the emphasis on who is going to replace who. I'm not saying that JH wasn't a great back, he was. But he and LW will be replaced, maybe by more than one player. Two years ago the same people were saying the same things about BZ. All the talk about irreplaceable MC players is really just skillethead wishful thinking. The team will be different but in my mind the production will be more than replaced. Mark my words, Saylors is going to be a goodin'.