Region 3AAA tourney begins

85warrior

We are a very good AAA team. We got in foul trouble and Bradley pulled the big upset. Regardless of our schedule we are good. Anyone that saw us play this year knows we were good. If you are just making assumptions sitting behind a computer you have no idea. What a fun team to watch. We have more young Warriors coming down the pipeline. The 5th grade class is awesome this year too 90. Another little Henderson coming up. Go Warriors!

White Co had a good team and not many wanted to play us . We didn't have our best game against Bradley , even though their defense had something to do with it . One of the best seasons in White Co history and all good boys with a lot of class . As i said earlier , just to many turnovers , Foul trouble on Mitchell early really hurt us to .  One of the best and fun to watch teams i ever saw . Say what you want , White Co is proud .

White County would have probably finished 3rd in District 5AAA.

You are either uninformed or a fool. White County can play with anybody. The flaw is sooner or later in the postseason you are going to run into somebody who could defense the three, limit the drive and slow tempo if they need to.

York had arguably the best chance anybody did to beat them in Jamestown during the regular season. Tie game with the ball, holding for last shot, had a turnover with 3 seconds to play, turned it over and fouled 60 ft from the basket with 0.9 to play. Coach had a double,T and got thrown out. Went from tied with the ball and 3 seconds left to a 5 pt loss.

But White County was 3rd in no district state wide this season. To say otherwise is ludicrous.

You are either uninformed or a fool. White County can play with anybody. The flaw is sooner or later in the postseason you are going to run into somebody who could defense the three, limit the drive and slow tempo if they need to.

York had arguably the best chance anybody did to beat them in Jamestown during the regular season. Tie game with the ball, holding for last shot, had a turnover with 3 seconds to play, turned it over and fouled 60 ft from the basket with 0.9 to play. Coach had a double,T and got thrown out. Went from tied with the ball and 3 seconds left to a 5 pt loss.

But White County was 3rd in no district state wide this season. To say otherwise is ludicrous.

District 15 and 16 are both division you would have finished 3rd or worse in. memphis east, Germantown, Southwind, white station, and Whitehaven would have gave you fits if Bradley matched up good with you. I would say yall would have a rough time in a knoxville league too since the team that just beat you got beat by 5 knoxville teams. I think your drinking the cool aid if you think it's Ludicrous

District 15 and 16 are both division you would have finished 3rd or worse in. memphis east, Germantown, Southwind, white station, and Whitehaven would have gave you fits if Bradley matched up good with you. I would say yall would have a rough time in a knoxville league too since the team that just beat you got beat by 5 knoxville teams. I think your drinking the cool aid if you think it's Ludicrous

I'm not a White County homer by any means. Honestly have zero ties to that program. But those kids can flat out play.

Just because Bradley beat them in a win or go home game doesn't mean they weren't a darn good team.

I don't think they were a Top 5 team in the State, but they were definitely Top 10.

Jackson SS got whipped Tuesday night too in AA, so I guess they would've been 3rd best in a few districts too, right?

One game doesn't make a season.

LOL - I am sure the story about being tied with 3 seconds left with a team that went 8-7 in a AA district has everyone shaking in their boots. There are several districts where White Co would have probably finished 3rd. Same for Bradley,

I'm not a White County homer by any means. Honestly have zero ties to that program. But those kids can flat out play.

Just because Bradley beat them in a win or go home game doesn't mean they weren't a darn good team.

I don't think they were a Top 5 team in the State, but they were definitely Top 10.

Jackson SS got whipped Tuesday night too in AA, so I guess they would've been 3rd best in a few districts too, right?

One game doesn't make a season.

In district 15 and 16 Jackson SS would have been 3rd or worse too. Your making it sound like they were world beaters and just got upset out if no where. You making the comment of they wouldn't be 3rd in any district and if anybody things that their ludicrous means you haven't seen a lot of basketball outside of the cumberlands area of tn. When you play a soft schedule it shows comes tourney time and that's what happened. White County had a good team but there are alot of good teams out there and that was proven the other night

LOL - I am sure the story about being tied with 3 seconds left with a team that went 8-7 in a AA district has everyone shaking in their boots. There are several districts where White Co would have probably finished 3rd. Same for Bradley,

Say what you want, that 8-7 team is still playing.

Like I said, White County was a legitimately good team. Without question, the best shooting team in the State.

One sub par performance at this time of year opens you up for the trolls (that would be you).

In district 15 and 16 Jackson SS would have been 3rd or worse too. Your making it sound like they were world beaters and just got upset out if no where. You making the comment of they wouldn't be 3rd in any district and if anybody things that their ludicrous means you haven't seen a lot of basketball outside of the cumberlands area of tn. When you play a soft schedule it shows comes tourney time and that's what happened. White County had a good team but there are alot of good teams out there and that was proven the other night

Really?. SS would've been 3rd in both those districts?. They were ranked in the Top 3 all year, so I guess I guess only every poll in the state and me are nuts.

Whatever you say, haha.

Really?. SS would've been 3rd in both those districts?. They were ranked in the Top 3 all year, so I guess I guess only every poll in the state and me are nuts.

Whatever you say, haha.

Maybe you need some help understanding how poles work, they don't combine AA and AAA. National poles have memphis east in the top 30 in the nation and their only in state loss was to Germantown. The other teams I named have all played both teams close within 5 points of each other so maybe a little self education by going and looking up the teams I mentioned earlier from district 15 and 16. Your blinders are on and im starting to feel sorry for you Edited by Swipes