Hampton v/s Cosby

Newsworthy

Who takes it?? Hampton is playing with a hot hand right now and a 17 game win streak, but Cosby is a good shooting team that don't give up????

It appeared Cosby had some trouble with pressure last night, when cloudland pressed, Hampton will press for four quarters they have the depth. If Cosby can handle this and shoot lights out they will keep it somewhat close but if they can't it will be over quickly.

• Upvote 1

Cosby has a very fine looking basketball team....Speed, height, and bigs and they shot VERY well the first 12 minutes of last night's game against Cloudland...Cosby had wide open, uncontested shots for most of the 1st half tho...BIG comeback by the Landers once they started pressuring the ball...I imagine our D will turn into a bit of O in this game

Not being mean but I think Hampton runs away with this one. Seems at though Hampton's strength is Cosby's weakness.

I sure won't underestimate Cosby and I'm certain this team won't...Cosby brings a lot of fan support with them and they are visibly a confident ball club.

But if Cloudland's pressure (without Benfield and with Potter on bench often) gave the young Eagles problems, it will be interesting to see what Hampton's press does to them....BUT, if we allow them to slip two behind our press, well, who knows what will happen!  Ned may run a 2-1-2 all night.

Another thing I noticed last night, that officiating crew apparently had no idea what a "Charge" was...Pitiful

ps. Where's oldeagle??

I sure won't underestimate Cosby and I'm certain this team won't...Cosby brings a lot of fan support with them and they are visibly a confident ball club.

But if Cloudland's pressure (without Benfield and with Potter on bench often) gave the young Eagles problems, it will be interesting to see what Hampton's press does to them....BUT, if we allow them to slip two behind our press, well, who knows what will happen!  Ned may run a 2-1-2 all night.

Another thing I noticed last night, that officiating crew apparently had no idea what a "Charge" was...Pitiful

ps. Where's oldeagle??

wasn't able to make it last night...had a small family emergency that got me sidetracked. I should be there tomorrow though. You might be able to take advantage of our youth by forcing mistakes but you wont intimidate these kids. They are young but they all have won alot of games at many levels already..we will definitely have to play well above our age to win...however we have grown alot since the first of the year.

wasn't able to make it last night...had a small family emergency that got me sidetracked. I should be there tomorrow though. You might be able to take advantage of our youth by forcing mistakes but you wont intimidate these kids. They are young but they all have won alot of games at many levels already..we will definitely have to play well above our age to win...however we have grown alot since the first of the year.

Intimidation is not a part of our game...We leave the chest thumping, fist pumping, taunting to other teams...We're kinda low-key...Except in the stands LOL

Kidding aside, I hope all is well with your family

Intimidation is not a part of our game...We leave the chest thumping, fist pumping, taunting to other teams...We're kinda low-key...Except in the stands LOL

Kidding aside, I hope all is well with your family

Our full court press is intimidating. It really wears on a team and we have enough bodies to keep it up the whole game.I'll be real surprised if Cosby dosen't come unglued.Cloudlands press is a far cry from the one they are getting ready for.

Our full court press is intimidating. It really wears on a team and we have enough bodies to keep it up the whole game.I'll be real surprised if Cosby dosen't come unglued.Cloudlands press is a far cry from the one they are getting ready for.

Our press bothered Union City! I expect it'll do the same tomorrow night....IF we stay disciplined