Pickett Co 61 Jackson Co 20

bobcatfan#1

I was not at the game but I heard PC played dirty. Is there any truth to that

Negative, there is no truth to this.  They were the best team and won fair and square.  This group of girls are friends off the floor as well as on it.  PC has paid their dues, they've taken their lumps and now they are giving some back.  We need to find a way to get better that's it.  Congrats to Pickett County on a well deserved Region Championship.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are living in the past, should i list the numerous monumental beat downs Jackson County has put on your West Tn teams over the years Greenfield? If i remember correctly most of them were 33-0 or close to it when they got beat by double digits. FACT!

Who is living in the past?? A poster from your neck of the woods asked if a single a team had ever beaten them that badly and he replied. You don't have to be a jerk to him. Did he say something that wasn't true? Was he rude in his response?? No. If he had maybe it would justify your venom. But he didn't. That's all I will say about it. You can have the last word.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Who is living in the past?? A poster from your neck of the woods asked if a single a team had ever beaten them that badly and he replied. You don't have to be a jerk to him. Did he say something that wasn't true? Was he rude in his response?? No. If he had maybe it would justify your venom. But he didn't. That's all I will say about it. You can have the last word.

Who's being rude? I merely stated facts like he did. 😉

Uh...you quoted my post...my friend.

I know better than that, Twan. Definitely was using the cell phone to post, so probably fat fingered it. If there's one thing I know about you, it's that you're a good dude. Hope all is well down by the river.

I know better than that, Twan. Definitely was using the cell phone to post, so probably fat fingered it. If there's one thing I know about you, it's that you're a good dude. Hope all is well down by the river.

Thanks...my friend...figured as much.

When your team loses you will be the first one on here making excuses on why it happened. Your posts are garbage, always ready to put JC down. Can't wait to hear you excuses when Middleton beats you guys again at state.

Facts...I get on here to congratulate out girls. Fact...ONCE early in the year  I pointed out the FACT they had two starters out. Ignorant people do not believe in facts. I RARELY get one here anymore because of people like you who tear into anyone who supports their teams. Very sad. I don't have to put JC down. I have gone to EVERY JC state tournament game supporting them. How many times have you been to Murfreesboro to support a team which isn't yours? I was there cheering for Clay Co boys last year too. I have been there many times for Clarkrange too. 

I was not at the game but I heard PC played dirty. Is there any truth to that

You are the second person to spread this LIE. Give some facts. Some JC woman claims it is dirty to take a charge. It is a part of the game. These are the best bunch of young women you will ever meet. Done looking at this site for a while...too many nasty people.

Facts...I get on here to congratulate out girls. Fact...ONCE early in the year I pointed out the FACT they had two starters out. Ignorant people do not believe in facts. I RARELY get one here anymore because of people like you who tear into anyone who supports their teams. Very sad. I don't have to put JC down. I have gone to EVERY JC state tournament game supporting them. How many times have you been to Murfreesboro to support a team which isn't yours? I was there cheering for Clay Co boys last year too. I have been there many times for Clarkrange too.

Well seeing that I live in Clay Co, I have cheered them on at state several times. I'm not the only one that thinks your posts are terrible. I had plenty of chances in the past to start a post talking about how we beat Pickett Co 65-25, but I didn't do it because it would be classless. Have a nice day though.