Van Buren county girls- 1st trip to State

VB-booster

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC needs to come out and play hard. I'm not buying this crap that VanBuren is weak. You don't make it this far and not have a decent team. GC players, don't pay any attention to this stuff. Just come out and play like we're capable of playing, and we should be o.k.

In years past what y'all are saying sbout VB had been true I just don't think that's the case this year. Not only do we have a miss basketball finalists we have the winner of the award and the best player in single a for the past 2 seasons and this year she has a little more help. I just think y'all writing VB off a little too easy, Gibson might win but it's not going to be as easy we you say. VB is ready guaranteed

Easy win for GC. Van buren is no where near the level of Dresden, Peabody or even Bradford. GC will win this one by 15+ but will roll into a road block in the semis called Middleton.

Oh my, I think you may have 14A teams way overrated this year. Gibson County is all by themselves and then there's a major drop off.  Our Greenfield team actually placed 2nd in district in regular season and lost every starter from last year. I think GC should win but every game in the glass house is tough for girls who don't go every year, its a new experience up there. I will go with westtnsportsfan, lets win by 5 and get a win under our belt. 

No offense to Van Buren, but they are a one woman team. You stop Miss Basketball, you win. Now, that is easier said than done...she is an outstanding playe

GC's Allie Smithson is usually assigned to the other team's top scorer and usually holds her to half her average so we'll see...