Who are the Top 5 players in the State Regardless of Class?

We were just saying how good the talent is. Cedriontis Wilson and Donovan Sims at Blackman are good.  The difference between the players are the grades. Some go right into playing D1 and others have to go the JUCO route.  Either way the players are sought after.

I agree. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garrett Sams, Joe Wiggins, Nathan King, Isiah Crawley, Mikkel Norment, DJ Jackson(JR)Tristan Jarrett(JR), Dedric Boyd(JR), Malik Rogers(JR) Jaylon Fair, Trey Phifer, Chavis Fuller, Famous Jones(SO) Rural West TN is loaded with talent. Some of these senior guys will make a low D1, solid D2, NAIA or JUCO coach very happy

Moss is extremely talented and Lomax is oil in that motor but long term all coaches look for are skilled tall kids. That's why I say Lawson. Just going off of a player's talent, Moss no doubt

I thought the question was who is top 5 in the state right now? 

Lawson is possibly gonna be a top 5 player in the country by the time he's a senior.

I thought the question was who is top 5 in the state right now? 

Lawson is possibly gonna be a top 5 player in the country by the time he's a senior.

Top 5 Nationally is more than being top 5 in the state.  He's in my top 5 for TN.  There are several players who could be in people's top 5.  He's in mine.

Right now Lawson is the best in his class and would be in my top 5.  Talent and skill are 2 different things.

well you got a point there we all have our own opinions. He's actually probably alot better than we see at East bc he's on a talented squad that plays 10 players. Maybe with more touches he would be more dominant. He's definitely not just a regular 6'9 freshman with only height he has game. Saw the james wiseman kid at Ensworth in the state tourney and Chandler would own that kid. Would be interesting to see what type of numbers he would put up being the key player outside of AAA