Riverdale Football 2016

warhawks

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale's not getting much love from anybody.  Seems the feeling is that Coach K inherited a program running on empty.

Read that the RB (Young) that was hurt last year is going to miss all of this season too.  Is that correct?

In the opening game at MTSU, is Riverdale the first or second game that day?

Edited to remove the name that shall not be spoken.

Edited by TDCman

Riverdale's not getting much love from anybody.  Seems the feeling is that Aydelott pretty much left the program running on empty.

Read that the RB (Young) that was hurt last year is going to miss all of this season too.  Is that correct?

In the opening game at MTSU, is Riverdale the first or second game that day?

I think it's more to do with the promoted HC giving up 40+ points to Blackman and Oakland who are clearly the class of the Region. 

Or could it be that Coach A was a good coach and now Riverdale is in the hands of an unproven coach. Don't get me wrong I think coach K will do well but he will have to learn as he goes .

If it is a bad yr, Coach A's name will still come up on the T a lot. If things goes well, it will be more toward the new coach

Coach Aydelott should not be discussed anymore in my opinion. He is no longer coach and and has moved on as everyone else should. I am sure that if the season is not a good one he will be the reason. I do know this,there are many schools who wish they had the win-loss record while he was head coach. I wish the best for Riverdale and I am sure RA does also.

Coach Aydelott should not be discussed anymore in my opinion. He is no longer coach and and has moved on as everyone else should. I am sure that if the season is not a good one he will be the reason. I do know this,there are many schools who wish they had the win-loss record while he was head coach. I wish the best for Riverdale and I am sure RA does also.

Great post Coach! Coach A moved on and has 0 to do with this program! I wish Coach A the best and of course we wish our new coach the best! GO WARRIORS!!! :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:

Let the program be under estimated.  It takes more than spring ball to make up for 10 years of neglect and ruin.

Coach K the balls in your court.  Run with it........................and pass to keep the defenses honest.

Sweat them HARD!  A couple runs of the snake should get it started nicely.  I am sure Coach Fields still knows how its done.